Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
青 (Ao ; Blue)
と (to; &)
MODEL: 629 (Found on her upper left arm)
|GENDER||Demigirl||VOICE RANGE||(Still being calculated.)||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Raku Kyoku (Friend)
Kei Koe (Best Friend)
Akai Tsuki (Friend)
|WEIGHT||N/A||CHARACTER ITEM||Whipped Cream Can||CREATOR|
|HEIGHT||5'7||VOICE SOURCE||Dededes||PICTURE LINK LIST|
|RELEASE DATE||April 1, 2013||DISLIKES||High-pitched sounds||SIGNATURE SONG||I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry|
|PERSONALITY - Aoto seems cold at first glance, but once befriended, is more open and talkative. She enjoys spending time with friends, but prefers to be left alone, for she is a heavy thinker. Because of this trait, she tends to overthink past regrets.|
- Eye color(s): Blue and green.
- Hairstyle: Long hair styled down, with a large bang that covers her right eye. There are two streaks of blue and green on the bang.
- Hair color: White, with small streaks of blue and green on her bang.
- Skin: A light peach.
- Outfit: See art for reference. (Will be updated soon.)
- She has a tattoo with her character number on her upper left arm.
All voicebanks and links are here. Aoto Midori is not updated extremely frequently, but voicebanks are still recorded.
Current Voicebanks (As of July 2014) -
- Aoto Midori CV 1.1 - CV only, Hiragana and Romaji supported. [Download will be updated soon.]
- Aoto Append POTATO (Joke voicebank) - CV only, Hiragana and Romaji supported. [download]
- Aoto Midori CV 2.0 - Not completed. Hiragana and Romaji support are planned, as well as a more smoother and mature voice.
- Aoto Append SUGAR SWEET - Not completed. Planned for late 2014, with CV, and Hiragana and Romaji support.
- Do not alter her voice in any way. This includes pitching, adding effects to samples, etc.
- Do not claim Aoto Midori (the voicebank, design, voice source, etc.) as your own.
- Do not re-distribute the voicebank without permission.