Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|TYPE: BSUP (Bödkay Shetang UTAU Project)|
E3 - A4
BSUP01 KEINE Tashi (friend)
|AGE||21 Years old||GENRE||not yet determined||HOMEPAGE||Djetsün's Home page on Drak-pa's website|
|WEIGHT||95lbs ~ 43kg||CHARACTER ITEM||NONE||CREATOR||Drak-pa|
|HEIGHT||5'4"~162cm||VOICE SOURCE||Deky Youngdon||PICTURE LINK LIST||NONE|
|BIRTHDAY||Agust, 7th||LIKES||Meditate, calligraphy, old books and manuscripts,...||MEDIA LIST||Drak-pa|
|RELEASE DATE||Not yet planned||DISLIKES||Selfishness, liars, arrogant people,...||SIGNATURE SONG||【BSUP01 KEINE Tashi】Kyang Lu【Original song】|
PERSONALITY: It is very hard to exactly know Djetsün's personality ; she can ben really calm, and suddenly be hyperactive, she can be lovely or aggressive... Actually,, we can say she's is strongly moody. However, her main temper is to be dynamic, and hse loves being with people, speak (loudly), do a lot of things, often at the same time, but she might not finish it because she got bored.
Djetsün hate speaking in another language than Tibetan (her mothertongue), and this feeling is even more true when she's singing, that's why she only sings in Tibetan (even if Tashi insist to learn at least Japanese).
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Appearance : Djetsün wears a traditional Tibetan (Amdo) outfit. She also wears some turquoise and coral jeweleries.
Favorite food: None
|ARCHIVE FILENAME||/||ARCHIVE FILESIZE||Not yet determined||DATE RELEASED||not yet released|
|NO. OF VOICE PHONEMES||1671 (269 recordings)||TOTAL UNCOMPRESSED SIZE||293 MBytes||PHONEME ENCODING||
Romaji (BSUP's tibetan phonetic)
|AVERAGE FREQUENCY||C4||FRQ FILE PRESENCE||Yes||LANGUAGES SUPPORTED||Tibetan|
|UNOFFICIAL SUPPORTED LANGUAGES||None||OTO.INI PRESENCE||YES||TUNED OTO.INI||YES|
|VOICE RANGE||E3 - A4||VOICEBANK AUTHOR||Drak-pa||OTO.INI TUNER||Drak-pa|
|RECORDING SOFTWARE USED||OREMO, with an AKG Perception 220 (microphone) and and ALESIS iO|2 (sound card)|
|DOWNLOAD LINK: Not yet available|
SPECIAL NOTES: This will probably be Djetsün's only voicebank. Don't expect any other.
As all VOCALOID voicebank, this UTAU voicebank has, as well, some rule you have to respect when using it.
1. The author gives full permission to use Djetsün's image, voice and personality in any kind of works as desired by the one depicting it, as long as it follows UTAU rules of usage.
2. A religious use of the Tibetan voicebank is authorized for Buddhism or Bön.
3. Using Djetsün’s voicebanks for popular religious songs (such as Christmas songs) is also allowed, but any other kind of religious usage is prohibited. If you have any question or incertitude about it, feel free to contact Djetsün’s creator at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. WARNING: using Djetsün's voicebank for a long life prayer toward the Karmapa is strictly prohibited until the controversy of the 17th Karmapa has officially been solved. This is also applicable to the closest masters implied in this controversy, such as Shamar Rinpoche or Tai Situ Rinpoche.
You have to respect very strict neutrality concerning this controversy, or any kind of controversy that hasn’t been mentioned here.
5. Redistributing the voicebank from another source than the original source is strictly prohibited.
6. This has been written and certified true and correct by the author of Djetsün. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.
7. It is possible to get a special authorization from Drak-pa for only one physical or moral person to go against one or several of these rules, except for the third rule which is and will be irrevocable. This authorization is valid if and only if it is hand-written, signed and has Drak-pa’s seal.