|ALIAS: 白先勇 - シロサキイサム - Shiro-saki Isamu
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||F3～E5||RELATED CHARACTERS|
|AGE||23||GENRE||Rock, Ballad, Gothic, Folk, Pop, Rap.||HOMEPAGE||UTAU WIKI 2.0|
|WEIGHT||1 ton||CHARACTER ITEM||Chai||CREATOR||托托|
|PICTURE LINK LIST||OFFICIAL ART|
|BIRTHDATE||June 19, XXXX||LIKES||Frogs, Sasuga Minami, hentai, saying "kero" at the end of every sentence.||MEDIA LIST|
|RELEASE DATE||December 14, 2014||DISLIKES||Being called a tsundere, humans.||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE|
|A mischievous alien with a cheeky smile. He never acts his age and enjoys serving as everyone's anti-sidekick. He is also very dimwitted and clumsy.|
Hair color: Lavender with light yellow highlights.Short in length and has an undercut. His roots are a dark grey.
Eye color:Blue with gold specks.
Dress/Outfit: A very large baby blue poncho with various patterns, with the collar decorated with various bows, laces, a bell, and a rose-golden watch. Accented with a light silk scarf that fades into various pale colors. Navy blue sweatpants with gold seaming.
Favorite Phrases: "Greetings, insignificant world!" "Be useful and kiss my feet!" "Pai-Pai!" It should also be noted that he adds "kero" to the end of every sentence.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h5eR_1kR_Aw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jHzgVmdSk5Y?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5ZK4rdLidHc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- 白先勇 CV
- - ACT 1 JPN CV (2014)
- A monopitch Japanese CV. Pronunciation is poor and should not be used.
- CV ACT-2
- JPN CVVC BETA (2016) A monopitch CVVC -VC notes are flat/sharp. Does include some VCV samples and a small phoneme expansion. It should be noted that he sounds as if he is mumbling rather than singing.
- JPN VCV BETA - Solid VCV. Currently a monopitch with a phoneme expansion, enabling him to sing in English and Korean as well.
- CHINESE VCV
- A multipitch Chinese VCV with CVVC Canto phoneme expansion.
- amaryllis DELUXE
- A multipitch (C3, G3, A3, B3, E4, A4, C5) powerscale with whisper (弱), dark (暗), and falsetto (↑). This voicebank also includes a large phoneme expansion, including English "r" samples, "l" samples, and silent consonant endings.
- KOREAN VCV
- A multipitch (G3, B3, E4, A4) whisper VCV with a small phoneme expansion.
- A tripitch (E3, D4, A4) power/solid VCV with a small phoneme expansion.
- A tripitch (C3, A3, F4) dark VCV with a small phoneme expansion.
- A multipitch native VCV with a large phoneme expansion.
- A multipitch V-Kei VCV with a large phoneme expansion, edge samples, TBA.
- A tripitch (G3, D4, A4) feminine VCV with falsetto, edge, and extra phoneme samples.
- A tripitch (C3, B3, G4) masculine VCV with falsetto and extra phoneme samples. UTAU Trivia
- Bai's name is a pun based off of his idiocy.
- He is genetically similar to amphibians.
- He is strangely fascinated by peppers.
- Bai's IQ is below 90.
- Bai is from the Triangulum Galaxy (NGC 598)
- Some say Bai has aspirations to take over earth.
- Bai's first language learned is Chinese.
- Bai is canonlly a tsundere.
- When speaking, he ends every sentence with "kero" (ケロ/kero meaning "ribbit" in Japanese).
- Do not claim Bai as your own.
- Do not impersonate the creator.
- Do not use Bai for anything offensive or illegal.
- The creator will not hold responsibility if there is any trouble.
- You do not need permission to use the voicebank.
- Please put the name of the instrument if he is used in any of your videos/songs/art.
- Do not use this UTAU for profit unless you have obtained permission from the creator prior to doing so.
- Do not redistribute Bai.
- Do not redistribute a modified version of Bai.
- Do not use Bai's samples in the voicebanks for another UTAUloid's voicebank.
- You MAY modify the oto.ini, but do not publicly distribute a modified oto.ini of the voicebank without the creator's permission.
- Any derivatives of this UTAU are heavily forbidden.
This article was written by the creator, and is one hundred percent true. The details seen here may be subject to change at any time.