A2-E5 (This is a guideline more than a definite range.) Type: Young adult, energetic male voice. Tenor.
Halt Tanner (older sister; same voice source)
Soledi Renje (like a sister)
Kory Stone (bro)
Bailey Tanner (genderbend)
|WEIGHT||160 lb (73 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||?||CREATOR||Cdra (YOUTUBE, DEVIANTART, SOUNDCLOUD)|
|HEIGHT||6'3" (191 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Cdra||PICTURE LINK LIST||DEVIANTART|
|BIRTHDAY||May 31 (day recording began)||LIKES||to be filled in later||MEDIA LIST||SOUNDCLOUD, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||not yet official||DISLIKES||as above||SIGNATURE SONG||none yet|
|PERSONALITY: ((His personality is meant to be taken loosely. Interpret and alter it as you need for songs, etc.)) A truly devil-may-care personality. Bari isn't as mature as his sister, and he's much louder. Secretly, he isn't terribly confident, but he hides it with bluster and an unflappable manner. He has a grin permanently fixed on his face and tends to do very foolish things on occasion. Unlucky with love, though partially because he can be come a bit obsessive when someone catches his eye, to the point of being considered yandere. In fact, he has absolutely terrible luck in general, being highly accident-prone (see: the side of his face he hides with his hair; he also burned off the hair on the other half of his head once, which is why it's so short). Typically pretty relaxed. Known to tease.|
Hair color: Lavender and needs diagrams. It's very short at the top-back left (his left) of his head, and gets longer as it outwards.
Eye color: His left is dark blue; the right (under his hair) is white and blind due to an accident when he was younger. There are also scars around that eye.
Earphones: Doesn't like them because they bother his piercings. Wears them if he must.
Dress: Colorful and asymmetrical; he takes after his sister.
Others: He has a lot of piercings.
Nationality/Race: American, likely midwestern.
His English name is pronounced "Barry".
Bari has a "CV" 1.0 voicebank with CV VC capabilities, including vowel-vowel transitions. It has five pitches--three normal (G3/C4/F4), one whisper, and one power. Download it here
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice. No edits of the voicebank or derivative characters are allowed.
Please follow the UTAU Usage Policy when using this voicebank. Addtionally, be sure to credit Cdra for the character design and voicebank. Also observe the following guidelines:
- This voicebank cannot be used for commerical projects without explicit permission of the author (email@example.com).
- This voicebank cannot be used to portray real-life persons in an offensive light, or any persons in a hateful manner. Please do not use this voicebank for political subject matter.
- The art that goes along with this voicebank (or was otherwise created by the author) may not be used without permission. The exception to this is for cover art of songs made using this voicebank, for which you have permission to use this character's art. There are no restrictions on fanworks, whether they be stories, song-stories, art, etc. so long as the character design and voicebank are properly credited.
- No derivative characters, pitching, or edits of this voicebank/character are allowed, though genderbending is acceptable. Her genderbend does already have a design, however. The only allowable edits to this voicebank's samples are noise removal and EQing functions. Editing rendered files during the mixing of songs is fine.
- Do not redistribute this voicebank publicly or claim it as your own. Private distribution between users is allowed, but only so long as the distributor does not claim it as theirs.
- 18+ (adult) material IS acceptable with this voicebank and/or character design.
- The voicebank author does not take responsibility for any illegal or illicit content made with this voicebank.
This usage clause is a mirror of the one one Cdra's UTAU site. That clause supercedes any other, including this mirror.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Cdra (cdra on utauonline, utaforum, and deviantart; cdra1617 on youtube; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org [email@example.com also])!