Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hasn't an interpretation but the name come from "Cyberspace" and "android", and "V" is her serial number.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C4-C5||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Cyberloid VI (her older sister)
Cyberloid IX (her older brother)
|AGE||UNKNOWN||GENRE||Pop, slow music||HOMEPAGE||Cyberloid Utau|
|WEIGHT||105 lbs (50 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||A skateboard||CREATOR||MVD|
|HEIGHT||155 cm||VOICE SOURCE||MVD little sis||PICTURE LINK LIST||Deviant Art|
|BIRTHDAY||September 20||LIKES||Ride her skateboard.||MEDIA LIST||Youtube|
|RELEASE DATE||November 22 (2014)||DISLIKES||Spicy food||SIGNATURE SONG||
None so far
her strength, what means that she can easily break anything. She only listen to Vinnea, her older sis.
- Name: Cyberloid V.
- Alias: Kia (kɪɑː )
- Birthday: September 20
- Nationality: Chilean.
- Voice donnor: Myla-xan’s sister.
- Gender: Female android.
- Age:UNKNOWN. (Appearance: 14 years old)
- Height: 1.55 m.
- Weight: 48 Kg.
- Chest - Waist - Hips: 75 - 60 - 80 cm.
- Eyes: she has black-green (left) and black-blue (right) eyes, similar to twinkling lights of the computers.
- Hair: Her hair is black in the part near to the head and slowly turns light blue in the tips.
- Favorite Color: Light blue.
- Favorite food: Candies.
- Favorite season: Summer.
- Likes: Ride skateboard, practice sports, and spend her time in green areas.
- Dislikes: Spicy food! and be treated as a little kid.
- Voice ideal range: Between C4 and C5.
- More Information:
*She can’t remove the things in her ears because those things are her “batteries”. *She is an ANDROID, not human. *She is very serious about (any) sport! *She hasn’t much control over her strength and is very V-E-R-Y strong.
Voice Configuration HERE
She is absolutely free for use, that is, anyone can use her. V has a voice bank written in Romaji and Hiragana.
Actualy she has a CV that you can download from her official webpage.
The voice bank download is HERE
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.