ALIAS: CERBERUS - (Codename)
- From the Late Greek name Χριστοφορος(Christophoros) meaning "bearing Christ", derived from Χριστος(Christos) combined with φερω(phero) "to bear, to carry".
- His nickname, Cerberus, is the latinized form of the Greek Κερβερος(Kerberos), which possibly meant "demon of the pit". In Greek myth this was the name of the three-headed dog that guarded the entrance to Hades.
|TYPE: The third of Project "KERBEROS"|
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||C3||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Kyrus - Fellow KERBEROS-loid/companion
Vestasarinia - Fellow KERBEROS-loid/companion
Elle - Fellow KERBEROS-loid/companion
Julius - Fellow KERBEROS-loid/companion
|WEIGHT||179 lbs (81 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||A Rapier||CREATOR||Opera-Ghost (AKA Gladiatorbros)|
|HEIGHT||6'3" (191 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Opera-Ghost||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, DEVIANT ART|
|BIRTHDAY||June 28, 2011||LIKES||Women, sex, seafood, rum, plundering, swashbuckling, and the life of a pirate.||MEDIA LIST||YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||June 28, 2011||DISLIKES||Kyrus, open homosexuals (especially towards him), dust bunnies, idiots, people who bully Elle, people who dishonor women, and vaccines||SIGNATURE SONG||Cover: 1925|
(Note: Just because he has a personality, it doesn’t mean you should be limited by it!)
Kind of a kill joy, he’s very serious business. He sees himself superior to others and will sometimes be rather vocal about it. Although sometimes, he shows a soft spot when he’s around Elle. He enjoys being a pirate, hitting Kyrus, talking with Elle, sword fighting and seafood.
Hair color: Black with red tips
HeadGear: A Pirate hat
Eye color: Yellow
Earphones: Red with a screen that shows a sound wave line that pulsates as he sings.
Christophe's voice is recorded in Romaji, and is capable of singing in Hiragana with aliases. Oto.inis completed and breathes included.
Christophe has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of both the voicebank and the character.
- Christophe has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of both the voicebank and the character.
- You may NOT claim to own the name Christophe or his voice.
- You may NOT use Christophe in anything illegal, racist, or defaming.
- Any fanworks/RPs/Fanfiction R-18 should get consent by Opera Ghost before posting.
- You do not have permission to Role play as this character without permission by the creator.
- You may NOT use Christophe in any way to gain money, unless expressly given permission by his author.
- This voicebank is free of use.
- When using this voicebank, please put the name "Christophe", "Cerberus", or "KERBEROSloid" on your work.
- When using in conjunction with other Vocaloids and Utauloids, the usage clauses of those voicebanks also apply to Christophe, unless they conflict with this usage clause. In that case, this usage clause takes precedence for Christophe only.
- Impersonating the author is forbidden.
- Pitching and creating derivatives from Christophe is not allowed.
- The author does not hold any responsibility for incidents caused by using this voicebank
CERBERUS ACT1 Download it here
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.