| NAME INTERPRETATION:|
東方 (East) - Origin of the flower in question; in this case it's Asia.
梔子 (Gardenia) - is a genus of flowering plants.
| TYPE: Virtual idol; UTAU |
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||Dong Fang Zhi Zi's range is not defined|| RELATED |
|Dong Fang Zhi Zi has no relationships|
|AGE||16 ||GENRE||Not defined||HOMEPAGE||pitayachina.com(non-functional)|
|WEIGHT||45kg||CHARACTER ITEM||Dong Fang Zhi Zi has no item||CREATOR||Currently unknown|
|HEIGHT||160cm||VOICE SOURCE||Shan Shan||PICTURE LINK LIST||Full body image|
|BIRTHDAY||Unknown||LIKES||Unknown||MEDIA LIST||Not available|
|RELEASE DATE||2012||DISLIKES||Unknown||SIGNATURE SONG||Unknown|
| ADDITIONAL INFO: Dong Fang Zhi Zi is an UTAU voicebank whose character was originally accused of "copying" Hatsune Miku's design.
Her presence was known on the internet around early May 2012, but searching her pinyin name reveals work from early March 2012. It is unknown how long her development was before the mentioned date.
She, along with 34 other Mandarin UTAU voicebanks, Yu Niaoniao, Luo Tianyi, KAITO, and VY2, were featured in a cover of a Chinese song called "Tomorrow Will Be Better".
- Hair Color: Peach
- Headgear: Gardenias
- Eye Color: Brown
- Headphones: None
- Clothing: Flower themed and entirely red, with gold trim. She wears a mid-drift top with a cleavage window and a skirt and over the knee boots.
- Nationality/Race: Chinese
In June 2013, an update was made, Dong Fang Zhi Zi V2.0, where she was given an updated Chinese voicebank and a CV Japanese voicebank. As of August 2013 , the link has stopped working.
Dong Fang Zhi Zi has also been given a NIAONiao voicebank.
During May 5, 2017, on the official NIAONiao website, a page for Zhi Zi was made and according to the website the link was dead, however fans have notice that the link leads to a download for UTAU voicebanks that were uploaded on December 27, 2016 a official bilibili was made for these voicebanks, however its unknown who made the voicebanks
Her original voicebank was a monopitch single sound bank, with Mandarin sounds only, though she can sing in Japanese with proper aliasing and configuration. There are reviews that her voice is difficult to work with due to her voice provider not using a microphone that allowed for clear recording
By the time of Dong Fang Zhi Zi V2.0, where she was given an updated Chinese voicebank and a CV Japanese voicebank users reported that the oto.ini wasn't good quality however was better quality than her first voicebank.
On December 27, 2016, a download for her "Blossom" voicebanks was uploaded and it comes in 4 voicebanks,
- First Chinese UTAU to be on live TV.
- First Chinese UTAU to be in a concert.
- ↑ iVocaloid Forums - 【Voicebank Distribution】 Dong Fang Zhi Zi V2.0 【Voicebank made with the Syo List & PST】
- ↑ YouTube "Tomorrow Will Be Better" @0:52 sec
- ↑ http://www.pitayachina.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=63&extra=page%3D1
- ↑ http://yue-notebook.tumblr.com/post/42532051886/dongfang-zhizi-dongfang-zhizi-or-gardenia-was
- ↑ http://bbs.ivocaloid.com/thread-115980-1-1.html
- ↑ http://www.dsoundsoft.com/voice/info/DFZZ/