|ALIAS: Genzai - (American First Name)|
Japanese for "Currently Unstable"
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||G2-F4||RELATED CHARACTERS||
|WEIGHT||260-ish lbs||CHARACTER ITEM||Chocolate Milk||CREATOR||Doodle Box's YouTube|
|HEIGHT||5'10"||VOICE SOURCE||Doodle Box||PICTURE LINK LIST||Official Art|
|BIRTHDAY||Not Listed||LIKES||Chocolate milk, bears, low notes, avacados.||MEDIA LIST||None|
|RELEASE DATE||July 22, 2017||DISLIKES||Ranting, drama, high notes.||SIGNATURE SONG||Mind Brand|
PERSONALITY: Extreme introvert, who doesn't like to be in social situations. He seems disinterested in many situations, but if he wants to do something, he will.
Hair color: Black and White
Eye color: Lavender (With Contacts) ; Greyish Blue (Natural Color)
Dress/Outfit: Blue T-Shirt with White Stripes, Tan Cargo Shorts, Brown Crocs
Nationality/Race: American / Panda (Anthro)
CV V1: Link This one is his first VB, which isn't recommended to be downloaded. Recorded with a Logitech microphone.
CV V2: Link This voicebank is actually two! One with Romaji and one with Hirigana, (they're both the same voicebank but with different OTOs and encoding.) Recorded with a Logitech microphone.
VCV V1: Link This is a VCV bank, which is encoded in Hirigana. The vocals were recorded as naturally as possible with a blue Snowball iCE microphone.
- -iNTROVERT : A softer voicebank, more quiet. Not breathy though. (I'm having mic issues with the "wind" sound while talking close to the mic.
- -aNGRY : A loud more power-ish voicebank. I wouldn't say screamo, but more of just yelling.
- -MYSTERiOUS : An "I'm bored" type of voice and quiet. (planned to go well with reverb effects)
- -VCCV ENGLiSH : Because it's easier to understand. (This Voicebank is in it's beta stage, and will not be released for a bit) - Current English VB Progress
- Please credit the creator.
- Please DO NOT edit Genzai's voice.
- Please DO NOT edit this page. Only the creator (Doodle Box) should edit this page.
- Please no pitch-loiding. This means no changing the pitch and claiming the voice as your own.
- Please do not use Genzai in songs including religion, violence, profanity, obscene material, etc. (Permission required if you wish to do so.)
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.