星野 (Hoshino) - Literally means "star field". Fairly common surname in Japan.
ハナミ (Hanami) - Lit. "flowers and fruit" (花実) when written in kanji.
In overseas context, she is usually referred to as just "Hanami", though her surname can be used to differentiate between similarly-named characters. In Japanese context, her full name is used.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||F3~D#6||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Hoshino Haruo (genderbend g15)
|AGE||"Adolescent" (Fairies have a different concept of age)||GENRE||Any||HOMEPAGE||Lotte V's UTAU Things|
|WEIGHT||Unspecified||CHARACTER ITEM||None specified||CREATOR||Lotte V|
|HEIGHT||5'3,8" (162 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Lotte V||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART|
|BIRTHDAY||April 2 (day of release)||LIKES||
Cooking/baking, tending the garden, cleaning with magic, doing activities with friends.
|MEDIA LIST||YouTubeNico Nico Douga|
|RELEASE DATE||April 2, 2011||DISLIKES||Mean people.||SIGNATURE SONG|
PERSONALITY: Hanami is a loving person who likes to take care of the people she holds dearly. She loves using fairy magic to clean the house and tend the garden, as well as heal others when they're sick. She also loves to cook and bake and do group activities with her friends.
Hair color: Lilac
Headgear: Pink bows, which wrap her hair up in pigtails.
Eye color: Emerald
Headphones: Metallic headphones with cherry blossoms on the ear coverage (rarely used).
Dress/outfit: See concept art.
Hanami's "Potpourri" voicebank can be downloaded here. 3-pitch kana-encoded CVVC voicebank, I will make appends in the future.
Hanami Korean v3.0 can be downloaded here (.zip) or here (.uar). This voicebank has a CV base, but VC endings for closed syllables as well as vowel transitions. Has some English samples but it's not a substitude for a proper English voicebank - use her English VCCV instead. This voicebank will not get any appends because I am terrible at pronouncing Korean.
All her other voicebanks will get updates as well.
The creator of Hanami has specified a few rules regarding the usage of Hanami:
1. Hanami may NOT be used in anything violent and/or discriminatory (violent as in: seriously trying to harm people). However, songs about fictional violence (and other controversial subjects) are allowed.
2. Adult-oriented depictions are allowed, as long as said depictions display consent between all the parties involved. Also, when said depiction is not music-related, it is preferred you ask permission beforehand, though not required.
3. Usage for religious songs is allowed, as long as it's not offensive and/or propaganda. Worship songs are OK.
4. Do NOT claim Hanami as your own UTAUloid.
5. When you want to RP Hanami, please ask me first.
6. When you use Hanami, you must always credit her creator.
7. Do NOT use Hanami for commercial products without permission.
8. Do NOT edit her voicebank to make your own. Fanloids are only allowed with prior permission.
9. Do NOT depict Hanami in (non-music) fanfiction unless you have permission from the creator.
10. If you encounter (cosmetic) errors with Hanami's oto.ini file, feel free to edit them. However, do NOT redistribute the edited oto.ini without permission of the creator.
11. And last, but not least: Hanami's personality is free to interpret by whoever uses her.
The information seen here is based on data provided by the author. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.