MODEL: MNL08 (18Φ; 18Phi ) - Printed on her arm and the back of her jacket
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||D4 (G3~G#5)||RELATED CHARACTERS||RaiCho (Twin sister)|
|AGE||18 (Official Age)||GENRE||Any, J-Rock (recommended)||HOMEPAGE||HiTori's Blog|
|WEIGHT||64kg||CHARACTER ITEM||Gibson Firebird||CREATOR||Aeri|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||
With boots; 186cm (6'1ft)
|VOICE SOURCE||Aeri||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO , PIXIV , DEVIANT ART , GOOGLE IMAGE , PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||18th June||LIKES||Birds, gothic-punk stuff||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA , YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||6th June 2012||DISLIKES||Anything cute||SIGNATURE SONG||One-Winged Bird|
|PERSONALITY: Slightly an older twin sister to Raicho. She has a punk-rock attitude which matches her colour scheme.
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Turquoise
Shorts: Black & white
Boots: Black, white with red illuminations
Nationality/Race: Japanese/Harpies (Half human, half bird)
Favorite phrase: えっ、もういいよ。 (Eh forget it.)
HiTori's VB is set to private.
- MONOPOID (Fellow MNL member)
- Kaeru Kowairo (Fellow MNL member)
- Yuna Kion (Fellow MNL member)
- Meru Utaka (Fellow MNL member)
- Nami Utaune (Fellow MNL member)
- Kuru Utaune (Fellow MNL member)
- Yuki Oruganne (Fellow MNL member)
- Rei Daisanne (Fellow MNL member)
- Nicky (Fellow MNL member)
- Izune (Fellow MNL member)
- Ritsuka Shuon (Fellow MNL member)
- Ritsuo Shuon (Fellow MNL member)
Extra Related Characters
- Wakana Ayane (Deadly rival/nemesis)
- Hitori is nicer than Raicho, but at times she can be cruel due her harpy inheritance.
- She to enjoys living with UTAUs compare to her sister.
- She is able to touch fire, but not create.
- She can only create fire when she gain back her other wing that was torn off.
- HiTori's name was meant to be a pun for both 'fire-bird' (火鳥) and 'one person' (一人) with the same reading.
- RaiCho's voicebank was supposed to be HiTori's since she was originally planned to have 2 different voicebank at once.
Certified true and correct from HiTori's creator, Aeri. The contents of this page is subject to change without prior notice.