Iris (Flower, Coloured area on eyes)
|TYPE: AE UTAU - A play on the author's name.|
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||D3-D6 (Optimised range)||RELATED CHARACTERS||Mahou Yuki (Fellow AE UTAU)|
Tahirah (Fellow AE UTAU)
|AGE||Young (no fixed value determined)||GENRE||Various (Though slow electronic-sounding music works best with her voice.)||HOMEPAGE||Aërendyll|
|WEIGHT||N/A||CHARACTER ITEM||Red Joker playing card||CREATOR||Aërendyll|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||N/A||VOICE SOURCE||Aërendyll||PICTURE LINK LIST||PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GELBOORU, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||January 8, 2011,||LIKES||N/A||MEDIA LIST||NICO-NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||January 8, 2011 (ACT 1 Release)||DISLIKES||N/A||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE|
|PERSONALITY: No predetermined personality.|
1. Do not use Iris commercially without the author's permission.
2. Abide to UTAUs general Terms of Service.
3. Do not use Iris in an offensive manner. This includes making her sing obscene and 18+ songs.
4. Do not redistribute Iris' voice or claim her as your own work. Improved oto.ini files are free to be redistributed. However, you are NOT ALLOWED to redistribute Iris' voice files along with your oto.ini file.
5. Permission is granted to use Iris to sing a song about your characters, whether her voice is meant to resemble them or not. The conditions: Iris, her author's name AND her creator's YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/aerendyll/) must be VISIBLY MENTIONED. You cannot demand Iris to be used only for your character specifically, even if you use her voice for your character all the time. Also, Iris' name must be mentioned as the singer, NOT your character.
Iris has no predetermined character image, outfit, hairstyle, etc. The only thing that is predetermined is her character item: a Red Joker playing card (as mentioned in the info table).
Iris is a romaji-encoded voicebank with hiragana aliases.
Recommended flags: mod0, b0, Y10, C25, H10 (play around with these for various effects, however, deviating too far of these values is not recommended)
Recommended resampler: Either the default UTAU resampler (resampler.exe) or TIPS.
Please check http://www.youtube.com/aerendyll/ for the latest voicebank releases.
Act 1: Released on January 8, 2011. Includes basic Japanese.
Future plans include:
+ Full Japanese, encoded in CV-VV
+ Spanish, encoding undetermined at the moment
+ Misc. multilingual samples
+ Effects, including breath samples
The information seen here is based on data provided by the author. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.