NAME INTERPRETATION: A variation on the name Joel. The double dots on the E do not change the pronunciation - it is solely added for grammatical purposes. (In Dutch language, "oe" is a vowel, pronounced like the "oe" in "shoe". The double dots are added to the E so that it's pronounced as an E and separately from the O.) The second L is a personal preference of the creator.
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||B2~D#4||RELATED CHARACTERS|
|AGE||Eternal young adult||GENRE||Pop and rock||HOMEPAGE||Lotte V's UTAU Things|
|WEIGHT||Unspecified||CHARACTER ITEM||Garlic-free pizza, headphones.||CREATOR||Lotte V|
|HEIGHT||175 cm||VOICE SOURCE||Lotte V||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART|
|BIRTHDAY||March 2 (day of release)||LIKES||
Video games, pizza (without garlic!), bad jokes, flirting (though he's very bad at it).
|RELEASE DATE||March 2, 2012||DISLIKES||Failed dates, garlic, Hikaru Gaikokune, drinking blood from people, the fact that most pizzas contain garlic.||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE|
PERSONALITY: Joëll is a vampire who was originally born as a human. He hates being a vampire and tries his hardest to live as humanely as possible, despite the difficulty. Loves pizza and video games more than he loves blood.
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue (red when starving from thirst)
Headphones: See concept art.
Dress/outfit: See concept art.
Nationality/Race: Dutch vampire.
His voicebanks can be downloaded from this folder.
The creator of Joëll has specified a few rules regarding the usage of him:
1. Joëll may NOT be used for anything illegal and/or anything that goes against the UTAU ToS. Whatever falls within legal/permittable range is allowed, including songs about controversial subjects (e.g. songs like "Wash My Blood" are OK and no permission is needed, but hateful content of any kind is forbidden).
2. Adult-oriented depictions are allowed, as long as said depictions display consent between all parties involved (both through age and actions). No permission is needed, though if you're unsure about whether something is OK or not just show me your work and I'll judge accordingly.
3. Usage for religious songs is allowed, as long as it's not offensive and/or propaganda. Worship songs are OK.
4. Do NOT claim Joëll as your own UTAU.
5. When you want to RP Joëll, please ask me first.
6. When you use Joëll, you must always credit me (Lotte V).
7. Do NOT use Joëll for commercial products without permission. Non-commercial products are fair game and no permission is needed, as long as rule 1 is kept in mind.
8. Do NOT edit his voicebank to make your own UTAU.
9. The creation of derivative characters is allowed, as long as permission is asked beforehand (note that pitchloids and nightcore are forbidden).
9. Do NOT depict Joëll in written fanfiction unless you have permission from the creator.
10. If you encounter (cosmetic) errors with Joëlls oto.ini file, feel free to edit them. However, do NOT redistribute the edited oto.ini without my permission. If you encounter any serious errors with any of his voicebanks, don't be afraid to message me (Lotte V) and I'll see what I can do.
11. And last, but not least: Joëll's personality is free to interpret by whoever uses him.
The information seen here is based on data provided by the author. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.