- His name is based off of an old OC of his creator
|TYPE: Eldest twin of the Gladiatorloids|
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||C3-C5||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Alexander- Fellow KERBEROSLOID, Twin
|AGE||Late Teens||GENRE||Not Specified||HOMEPAGE||Project KERBEROS|
|WEIGHT||150 lbs (68 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Gladius||CREATOR||Opera-Ghost (aka GladiatorBros)|
|HEIGHT||5'7" (170 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Opera-Ghost (aka GladiatorBros)||PICTURE LINK LIST||DEVIANT ART|
|BIRTHDAY||September 2, 2011||LIKES||Food, parties, having fun, and animals||MEDIA LIST||YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||September 2, 2011||DISLIKES||Strict rules, studying, anything he can consider "not fun"||SIGNATURE SONG||ANTI THE∞HOLiC (With his twin, Alexander)|
(Note: Just because he has a personality, it doesn’t mean you should be limited by it!)
Julius, like his brother, was brought up and trained in the ways of a Gladiator to fight in the arena since he was young so he has SOME discipline, but that doesn't stop him from purposely getting in trouble (especially since it pisses his brother to no end) He's the type who just wants to have fun and lives in the "now". Also he's the only one who legitly respects Kyrus, much to the latters dismay... Also he is known to get really defensive over Alexander if anyone is caught picking on him.
Hair color: Dirty Blonde
Eye color: Blue
Earphones: Yellow with a screen across
Dress/Outfit: Gladiator Armor that has been modified slightly
Other: An "X" shaped scar that is on the left side of his face... possibly from Gladiator Training...
Julius's voice is recorded in Romaji, and is capable of singing in Hiragana with aliases. Oto.inis completed and breathes included. Usage Clause
- Julius has a governing policy imposed by the author in regards to usage of both the voicebank and the character.
- You may NOT claim to own the name Julius or his voice.
- You may NOT use Julius in anything illegal, racist, or defaming.
- Any fanworks/RPs/Fanfiction R-18 should get consent by Opera Ghost before posting.
- You do not have permission to Role play as this character without permission by the creator.
- You may NOT use Julius in any way to gain money, unless expressly given permission by his author.
- Their voicebank is free of use.
- When using their voicebank, please put the name "Julius" or "KERBEROSloid" on your work.
- When using in conjunction with other Vocaloids and Utauloids, the usage clauses of those voicebanks also apply to Julius, unless they conflict with their usage clause. In that case, their usage clause takes precedence for Julius only.
- Impersonating the author is forbidden.
- Pitching and creating derivatives from Julius is not allowed.
- The author does not hold any responsibility for incidents caused by using their voicebank
Julius ACT1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?bzkt1i4kgmy6tp5
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.