Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FULL NAME: Jūji ("十字")
ALIAS: Juuji, Juu
NAME INTERPRETATION: "十字" is "cross" in Japanese.
|GENDER||female||VOICE RANGE||D3 - B4||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Cross (brother/ genderbend)
Hikari (fellow DOUBLEloid)
Min-Ki (fellow DOUBLEloid)
700 lbs (317.52 kg)
5'6" (167.64 cm)
|VOICE SOURCE||hitagashi||PICTURE LINK LIST|
|BIRTHDAY||1 February||LIKES||colors, food, singing in the rain/shower, dancing||MEDIA LIST||YouTube Playlist|
|DISLIKES||gray clothes, muted colors in clothes, messy rooms, anything that triggers her HP||SIGNATURE SONG||N/A|
PERSONALITY: Tends to be chipper and enthusiastic, likes being alone but also likes people enough to hang around them at times. Adores to decorate and paint. Has a HOMICIDE PROTOCOL that makes her unbalanced and violent. Becomes disorderly and gleefully malevolent.
Hair color: Dark brown
Earphones: Blue. Two headbands, one on top and one on back. Mic is adjustable. Has a cross motif. Cross and ring glow when singing.
Eye color: Bright green or bright yellow (yellow for HP)
Markings: Eyes have a target symbol in them.
Clothes: Blues. Has a jacket and shirt that go over leggings and a tank top. Jacket and skirt both have green patches that glow when she sings. Wears gloves with loose wristbands over them and boots.
Others: Has a button under her tongue that de/activates her HP. HP everything green turns yellow and everything yellow turns green. Everything else goes monochrome.
"Food? What food? Where is it?" | "HAHAHA! RUN, RUN, RUN LITTLE GLITCHES!"
- Dislikes muted colors when she can control it.
- Has a very unhealthy obsession with singing in the rain.
- Admires anyone who can eat more than her.
- Loves to eat.
- Made of a heavy alloy that makes her super heavy.
- To achieve her HP: G-5 (shift up half a bar).
- To achieve her genderbend Cross: G+25F+7 (F+7 is optional and also, shift down on the piano roll at your discretion).
V1 = released, CV
- oto is a bit off but useable if you know how to fix it
V2 = in production, 4 banks
- V2 the standard CV bank
- VC CV
- CV VC
APPENDs in production
WHISPER = a soft bank, CV and VCV
- CV = softlyWHISPER
- VCV = stageWHISPER
ECHO = a spookier bank? echo effect on the V2 CV bank
SWEET = a high and soft bank, CV and VCV
- CV = SWEETsugar
- VCV = SWEETcandy
SCREAM = a harsh and growling bank, VCV
FORCE = a strong bank, CV and VCV
- CV = tornadoFORCE
- VCV = hurricaneFORCE
Other Languages in production
Juuji V1 Voicebank is here .
Her V2 voicebank is in the works as are a few appends and a VCV (with appends as well). Because of V1's poor otoing I had her as a WIP but she's... really not. She just has bad V1 Otoing, easy fixes.
Disclaimer: Please note that not all these songs are created by this UTAU's creator. Anything that it is used in otherwise are not under the creator's control and have no hold on the creator's belief. This UTAU is not the most perfect voicebank, not all things work perfectly for everyone.
Follow the basic UTAU rules.
- This UTAU is free to use so long as the other rules are adhered to.
- Please don't use this UTAU for religious or political expression. Carols and hymns are fine but that's it.
- In cases of adult material: do not use this UTAU in such a way without correct warnings. It might be smart not to use it with explicit material.
- If in need of contact, please contact the sites within the readmore.
- Do not redistribute this UTAU voicebank and do not alter it.
- Please, if you're adding to the personality for an image or such, don't disregard what's already been established.
- Juuji's name might MEAN cross but this doesn't mean she's meant for religion. I meant the symbol itself.
- Please, please, PLEASE contact the creator with questions (not in reference to the third person chatter here though). If you are unsure if the content is unacceptable, please ask.
- If you use this voicebank to sing copyrighted songs, please be careful of posting them. If it's something that might get you into trouble please don't, the creator doesn't want you in trouble for using this UTAU.
This article was written by the creator of Juuji, please do not edit.