MODEL: MNL01 - Laminated at the back of his coat
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||F#3 (B2~D6)||RELATED CHARACTERS||Kaoru Kowairo (Younger sister; Female counterpart by pitch manipulation)|
|AGE||18 (Official Age)||GENRE||Any||HOMEPAGE||Kaeru Kowairo's Blog|
|WEIGHT||150 lbs (68kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Metallic-purple viola, Platycodon||CREATOR||Aeri (dA/Twitter)|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||5'8 ft (175cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Aeri||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANTART, GOOGLE IMAGE|
|BIRTHDAY||October, 5||LIKES||His friends, Yuki Oruganne, flowers||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE, SOUNDCLOUD|
|RELEASE DATE||October 5, 2011||DISLIKES||Yandere(s), creepers, stalkers, frogs||SIGNATURE SONG||FLOWER TAIL|
|PERSONALITY: A shy and awkward UTAUloid that hides most of his expressions neutrally. He's the leader of MONOloid where he recruits other UTAUs from different creators. Kaeru is slightly clumsy person and tries to cover his mistakes by blaming his friends when he's embarrassed. He constantly feels vulnerable most of the time.|
Kaeru has a platonic friendship with Yuna Kion, they hold a special place in each other's heart. He often hangout with Ren Ikune and Rei Daisanne. Hi while they teased him by calling him "Frog-chan" and he gets mad over it. He is also one of Wakana Ayane's bully victim.
Kaeru has a traumatic experience with yandere due to having to deal with Kaoru's possessive behavior. He doesn't defend himself whenever Kaoru tries to hurt him because he doesn't want to hurt her.
Hair color: Black with medium slate blue (purple) highlight on his right side
Eye color: Medium slate blue (purple)
Coat: Black and medium slate blue(purple)
Belt: Medium slate blue (Purple)
Boots: Black with medium slate blue (purple) illuminations
Favourite phrase: じゃ、帰るましょう。 (Jya, kaeru mashou; Well, let's go home.)
5th October 2011 - ACT1 (CV) currently supports Romaji and Hiragana.
ACT1 fixed oto.ini: http://www.mediafire.com/?r42occ5aykc3ju9
His ACT1 is best with TIPS.exe
24th April 2013 - ACT1.5 (CV) supports Romaji and Hiragana.
20th April 2014 - ACT2 (CV) supports Romaji and Hiragana.
13th February 2018 - ACT3 (CV) supports Romaji and Hiragana.
Kaoru's voice can be gotten by setting Kaeru's flag between g-10 and g-12
- MONOPOID (Fellow MNL member)
- Yuna Kion (Childhood friend/Fellow MNL member)
- Meru Utaka (Fellow MNL member)
- Nami Utaune (Fellow MNL member)
- Kuru Utaune (Fellow MNL member)
- Yuki Oruganne (Lover/Fellow MNL member)
- RaiCho (Fellow MNL member)
- HiTori (Fellow MNL member)
- Izune (Fellow MNL member)
- Rei Daisanne (Best friend; Fellow MNL member)
- Ritsuka Shuon (Fellow MNL member)
- Ritsuo Shuon (Rival/Fellow MNL member)
Extra Related Characters
- Ren Ikune (Best friend/TreeTrio)
- Wakana Ayane (Obsessive-creeper)
- Kowairo Tsukai (Friend)
- Kowairo Tsukoto (Friend)
- Kazumi Kazune (Friend)
- Rui Toune (Friend)
- Yoru Yusune (Friend)
- Shiho Koene (Friend)
- Kurone Seikakuiro (Friend/kouhai)
- DO NOT spell his name in Katakana. It must always be written in Kanji.
- He has a mother and an older brother (They're not an UTAUloid as they don't have a voicebank)
- His viola can either be an acoustic viola or an electric viola.
- He brings back home new friends and united as a family (MONOloid)
- He has his own team with Ren and Rei which is "Pokok Trio" (Tree Trio)
- He has a soft spot for cute things (lol)
- His surname name can be mistaken from "Kowai" to "Kowaii", which means "scary".
Certified true and correct from Kaeru's creator, Aeri. The contents of this page is subject to change without prior notice.