Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NAME INTERPRETATION: かきら (Kakira) - sounds similar to creators name くど (Kudo) - Common Japanese surname.
|TYPE: Mureloid / UTAUloid
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||Idk haven't bothered to find out||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Jikoe fellow Mureloid.
|WEIGHT||55 Kg||CHARACTER ITEM||Cinnamon stick||CREATOR||Kat/Tipsy Kitten|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||160 cm||VOICE SOURCE||PICTURE LINK LIST|
|BIRTHDAY||June 12th||LIKES||Anything with cinnamon, ambitious people||MEDIA LIST||YouTube|
|RELEASE DATE||June 12th , 2014||DISLIKES||Perverts||SIGNATURE SONG||Fear Garden|
She seems quite charismatic and rebellious, but she's actually very mature, though she isn't actually as responsible as she acts.
It is believed that she has a hidden demonic side that often appears whilst her cousin Kakirou is flirting, or just unsupervised around a girl (most likely because she things that he is a perv).
Hair color: Orange/Ginger (in a side braid) Eye color: Orange Shirt: Dark grey hoodie Skirt: Orange short skirt Feet: Black knee high socks with orange rim at the top, Brown boots Nationality: Would probably count as a Kiwi but speaks Japanese
Kakira has a mature voice but she can go quite high
She can currently only support romaji
I don't even know if I gave her an oto. but if I did it's terrible
VCV has been recorded
- She likes anything with cinnamon
- She was originally going to have brown hair
- She was the first Mureloid and first character to appear in the Mureloid manga (yes there is one)
- She probably can't count very well
- Her only chore is to take the role, to this day she has only ever done it once
- Do not change her design unless just clothing
- don't use for religions, political or illegal reasons/intent
- Allowed to be used freely
This article has been written by the creator of Kakira Kudo.