MODEL: ✰2 It's located in her left arm, but it isn't visible due to her clothing.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||E3-A#5 @ * - 180 bpm (Default voicebank)|
F3 - A5 @ * - 220 BPM (FIRM Append)
|AGE||More than 100 years old||GENRE||Adaptable||HOMEPAGE||TBA|
|WEIGHT||Unknown, but she seems to be very heavy, even if she looks thin.||CHARACTER ITEM||Honeydew melon||CREATOR||dCatharsis|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||
173 cm (5'9, without heels)
|VOICE SOURCE||dCatharsis||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, CONCEPT ART 2, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GELBOORU, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||April 23||LIKES||Meeting people from different countries, languages, reading, good clothes, fishes||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||April 23th, 2012 (Default)|
December 21st, 2012 (FIRM Append)
|DISLIKES||Discussing about politics, discrimination, people that think learning languages is a waste of time||SIGNATURE SONG||UNKNOWN|
|PERSONALITY: A very old restored robot that's a motormouth and isn't a good listener. She's peaceful, friendly and has good intentions, and she's never rude to others (the only one who can make her go mad is Katarina). She's a polyglot (and a big linguaphile) and likes to use foreign expressions when speaking. Also, she's classy and likes to use elegant clothes. She's something like Katarina's opposite, or to be more specific, is her "successor".|
Related Characters (Extended)Edit
Hair color: Light brown
Headgear: See concept art for details.
Eye color: Emerald green.
Earphones: See concept art for details.
Dress: See concept art for details.
Nationality/Race: Of European background (not specified). She's a robot.
Favorite Phrase: None.
Kanti has 2 different designs: Her first one that's based on 1880-1900's fashion and steampunk, and her second one that's intended to be more contemporary and fashionable.
Fun Facts Edit
- She's a restored robot. She was an automaton, then was turned into a robot (gynoid).
- She's programmed to have feelings and she can eat food. However, this isn't useful to her because she needs electric energy to work.
- She doesn't like to be called by her full name because she thinks that it's "too Japanese".
- She has some useful tools integrated to her engine (a la Inspector Gadget).
- Even if she looks pretty human, her movements are kinda slow and can't do complex things with her hands/fingers (i.e: handwritting).
- A name in Esperanto was chosen since she's a multilingual UTAUloid and Esperanto itself is based in many languages.
- She's a ESFJ.
Both her default voicebank and her FIRM Append are CV VC and have support for Japanese, Spanish, Latin, Esperanto and have some phonemes for pseudo-English. Her default voicebank works with (old) fresamp using the F1Y0B0H15 flag, and with resampler with the H15B0 flag. Her FIRM Append works with (old) fresamp, using the Y0B0F1C99 flag. Download her default voicebank here, and her FIRM Append here.
English CV VC is being considered.
Terms and Conditions Edit
- Commercial use is forbidden without permission.
- Don't synthesize songs with politic or religious content (Christmas songs/national anthems/folkloric songs are OK).
- Synthesizing songs with mature content is allowed.
- Don't claim the voicebank/character as your own.
- Don't pitch the voicebank and claim it as yours.
- Don't modify the concept art and claim it as yours.
- Don't copy the readme file from the voicebank.
- Usage of the voicebank's reclist is allowed (if credit is given).
Details written are provided by the author. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.