ALIAS: Kata (short version, this name is used frequently in fandom and by the author).
MODEL: -00 "Cero a la izquierda", a Chilean saying that literally means "Inverse Zero". It refers to something that is bad or doesn't exist. Can be considered a parody of Meiko and Kaito's number 00.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||E2-A#5 @ * - 200 bpm||RELATED CHARACTERS|
|AGE||16 (at appareance)||GENRE||Rock, Ballad||HOMEPAGE||N/A|
|WEIGHT||132 lbs (60 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Indio Pícaro, Chilean salad||CREATOR||dCatharsis|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||
5'5" ft (168 cm)
|VOICE SOURCE||dCatharsis||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART (NEW), CONCEPT ART (OLD), PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GELBOORU, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||November 17th||LIKES||Blond guys, Chilean food, antiques/vintage stuff||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||November 17th, 2009||DISLIKES||Isakund Waka, weaaboos, gays (she thinks that they're "A waste of handsomeness")||SIGNATURE SONG||UNKNOWN|
|PERSONALITY:She acts like a Chilean stereotype. Tends to speak in Spanglish (or in English with a hard accent) and gets angry when people can't understand her. She swears a lot (in Chilean slang, obviously). She can be cruel, manipulative, and a hypocrite, but has a warm and friendly attitude towards people most of times. She doesn't like to cry in front of people and her hobbies include collecting old stuff and bothering Seiya.|
Related Characters (Extended) Edit
- Aoi Hatsun (Admirer)
- Neko Kodoku (Best Friend)
- Elemento Ilabaca (Friend, a Chilean stereotype too)
- RAI (Friend)
- Seiya Kiyoshi (Failed crush)
Hair color: Reddish brown.
Headgear: Two hairclips.
Eye color: Brown.
Earphones: Fuchsia headset. Big like a DJ's earphones, also it has a cable. The cable is connected to a cassette portable player in her shorts.
Dress: 80-ish clothes. See concept art for details.
Nationality/Race: Considered a "true Chilean" (Half Spaniard, half Mapuche/Araucanian). However, she seems to be part Japanese because of her name.
Favorite Phrase: None in special, but she uses the word "weón" (can mean either "dude" or "dumbass") as a filler word/tag.
Fun Facts Edit
- She has a Chilean Fox Terrier called Lalo as a pet.
- She secretly likes to watch soap operas, and she cries when watching them.
- She was suppossed to be a parody of her creator (hence they share similar names), but with the time her personality was changed.
- She finds double entendre in pretty much anything (sometimes to the point to being a pervert).
- She gets a lot worried about her money; she isn't good at sharing.
- She can't stand the taste of liquorice.
She's able to sing in Japanese, Spanish, English, German and Russian. (Warning: Her voicebank is incomplete and obsolete). Download her voicebank here.
She works with resampler and bkh01.
Terms and Conditions Edit
- Commercial use is forbidden without permission.
- Don't synthesize songs with politic or religious content (Christmas songs/national anthems/folkloric songs are OK).
- Synthesizing songs with mature content is allowed.
- Don't claim the voicebank/character as your own.
- Don't pitch the voicebank and claim it as yours.
- Don't modify the concept art and claim it as yours.
- Don't copy the readme file from the voicebank.
- The author prefers to keep Katarina straight, according to her personality.
Details written are provided by the author. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.