|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||D#4||RELATED CHARACTERS||M-11 (in production, little brother)|
|WEIGHT||127.8 lbs (58 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||None||CREATOR||Pikaripeaches|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||5'03" ft||VOICE SOURCE||Pikari||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART BOX ART DEVIANTART|
|BIRTHDAY||July 14 (day of conception)||LIKES||UNKNOWN||MEDIA LIST||YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||February 5, 2011||DISLIKES||Her voice(Believing it sounds like a boy)||SIGNATURE SONG||None|
|PERSONALITY: Because of her voice, Kiri becomes irritated every now and then when people discuss how she sounds. She is usually cheerful but her mood can change depending on the current situation. In some extreme cases, she may become melodramatic and overexaggerate some of her "woes."|
Kiri was originally conceived as a Vocaloid/UTAU OC in July 2009. Actual production on her voice did not begin until a year later with her first song, a cover of 01_ballade . At the time, she was a private UTAUloid. During a file transfer to an external hard drive, the user's UTAU software became outdated and Kiri could not be used. In late January, Kiri was picked up again and fixed for use. So far, she has three songs.
On February 5, 2011, her voicebank became available for public use.
Hair color: Black
Headgear: Small, green-cyan bow.
Eye color: Green-cyan (or simply green)
Earphones: Based on a particular type of headphones
Dress: Ballerina-themed dress consisting of a green-cyan color scheme with matching shoes and gloves.
Nationality/Race: No actual nationality.
Favorite phrase: Why do I sound like a boy?!
Kiri is dominantly Japanese with a few extra english phonemes. These are not enough to consider her a bilingual UTAUloid. Extra phonemes include those such as la, li, lu, le, lo and va, vi, vu, ve, vo. All of Kiri's phonemes are encoded in Romaji, making it easy for Western users. However, she does not have an oto.ini completed yet. Diisuko is currently fixing this problem.
Download Kiri version 1 here
Even though Kiri is now released for the public, she still has guidelines.
- Users may not sell the voicebank or redistribute for commerical purposes.
- Users may not use the voice for songs pertaining to graphic sexual intercourse or anything N-17.
- Users may edit the pitch of the voicebank in the oto.ini. Notify the author about it.
- Users may not claim the voicebank or character as their own creation
- Users may not use the voice to promote criminal activity and moral offences (i.e extreme racism) or upload works pertaining to said activities.
- Mild blood and affections (i.e. kissing on the cheek, holding hands, hugging) is permitted
Certified true and correct by the author.
The contents of this page are subject to change without prior notice.