Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
NAME INTERPRETATION : ALIAS : Mori-chan (もり ちゃん) : Named after the spanish way to say dying whale, ballena moribunda ' 'クジラ死にかけ (Dying whale) He was named that because he sounds like a dying whale.
|TYPE : UTAUloid
MODEL : W12 - The 'W12' is found on the tail of his mask.
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||F3 - F5||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Utano Akita(fellow whale friend(At least, Mori-chan thinks he is a whale))
|WEIGHT||69kg||CHARACTER ITEM||The fish of justice||CREATOR||
Sbrochu-san & YueHamachi
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||6'2 feet||VOICE SOURCE||YueHamachi||PICTURE LINK LIST||DEVIANTART|
|BIRTHDAY||June 6th, 1987||LIKES||Justice and whales||MEDIA LIST|
|RELEASE DATE||None Yet||DISLIKES||'Bad' people, crimes||SIGNATURE SONG||
PERSONALITY: Mori-chan thinks he's a power ranger and that, with his 'whale' power, he will save the world from evil. He also considers himself a whale and will randomly act like one.
Character designHeadgear: Whale mask
Eye color: Unknow
Dress: Full body black suit
Nationality: Considers himself a whale but his 'real' nationality is unknown.
Mori-chan's voice is by default a lowish male voice and best around C3. The voicebank will probably be encoded in Hiragana and Romaji.
He currently has no completed voicebank. The ACT 1 will come soon.
ACT 1 Download : [No link yet]
- He likes more to be called Mori-chan than his real name.
- Mori-chan talk at the third person, saying 'Mori-chan' instead of I or me.
- He considers his friends fellow whales.
- He's vegetarian : he doesnt want to eat animals because he considers them his friends.
- His birthday is actually a small pun : if you say june six quickly, it will sound slightly like justice.
- He has a fear of cats.
- Do not claim this UTAU as your own.
- Do not impersonate the creators.
Voicebank & Songs
- You do not need permission to use the voicebank.
- Please put the name of the UTAU if he's used in any of your works. (Either Mori-chan or Kujira Shinikake)
- Do not use our UTAU for commercial purposes unless you have obtained permission from us.
- Do not redistribute the voicebank.
- Do not redistribute a modified version of any of this UTAU's voicebank.
- Do not use the voicebank as a Pitchloid.
- YOU MAY modify the oto.ini, but do not publicly distribute a modified oto.ini of the voicebank without mour permission.
- Do not do any kind of roleplay without our permission.
This article has been written by the creators of Kujira Shinikake. Please do not change any info.