キー, Key, was a randomly thought up name after a debate on various other choices.
|TYPE: Hanyoshiki Unit|
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||G#3 - C6||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Kurashi Kuro (Older Brother)
Eleka Scatter (Best Friend and Confidante)
|WEIGHT||27 kgs||CHARACTER ITEM||a bronze cane (with a decorative red ruby)||CREATOR||Loui / vvvictory|
|HEIGHT||132 cms||VOICE SOURCE||Loui / vvvictory||PICTURE LINK LIST||WIP Concept Art|
flying, being called adorable, broadway musicals, twitter, cute boys.
|MEDIA LIST||YouTube / SoundCloud|
|DEBUT DATE||December 13||DISLIKES||dancing, getting her picture taken, academic things, her bust size||SIGNATURE SONG||Daydream Flight|
Hair color: Black
Headgear: A fez; acts as a tranceiver/receiver device
Eye color: Ruby red
Outfit: A simple black vest over a long-sleeved, white blouse with a red bow tie; tight red shorts held up by a long gold, satin belt. She also wears black knee-high boots.
Others: She has black wings portruding from her back that gives her the ability to fly.
Other Related Characters
- Tatsu Shouri
- Terry Theron
- An incident involving an unforeseen eclipse, a scientific experiment and a tragic death leaves Kurashi Key as a half-demon, or otherwise known as a Hanyō (半妖). The incident was named "Yōkai (妖怪) Merge" where all individuals who were present were gathered together and divided into sectors/units in order to see the difference of effects. The people involved were stripped off of their memories and basically their life outside of a laboratory and only live as test-subjects.
- She's part of the Hanyōshiki Unit who are the individuals who are founded with physical attributes of animals, with meta-human skills and abilities. Key possesses the wings of a raven.
- The three different units of the Yōkai Merge managed to escape to live freely. All units stay together with the exception of TM_01 of the Tsukimiyo Unit who is grouped with the half-demons to act as their keeper.
- Key doesn't do well with stand-up comedy. She tends not to understand a thing.
- Unknown to most, she plays the saxophone rather well. .
- She doesn't particularly like cats, but she tolerates them.
- Her bust size is a little bigger than your average 12 year old.
- She has two left feet.
- Key is very protectiive towards her biological brother.
- She's very fond of teasing Tatsu Shouri.
- ... but she'll never admit that he's her favorite among her unit.
- She hates the rain; it makes it hard for her to fly.
- Key doesn't do well with sports.
- Or academic stuff.
- Or arts (besides music) and crafts.
- Unlike what most people would assume, Key loves vegetables and doesn't like sweets at all.
- She's also rather fond of spicy things.
- Key has a thing for cute boys.
- She has a big crush on Piper K.,
- ... despite her insisting she's found her destined-to-be in Tsukami Kyo.
- Whenever she uses twitter, she often chirps out "tweet" when actually tweeting something.
- Despite the situation which she found herself in, Key likes dabbling in the supernatural.
The current voicebank has a fixed oto.ini and has capabilities to read both Romaji and Hiragana USTs.
Kurashi Key's voicebank is under private use of the UtaNeRe and a few selected individuals (by decision of each's creator for each voicebank). Actual release and/or distribution is a big question mark. For more concerns on Kurashi Key's voicebank, contact Loui via deviantART, YouTube .
By requesting the voicebank, you are expected to follow the voice configuration settings and distribution conditions said above and the usage clause listed below.
There is a plan for an ACT2 (re:fLyte) with much clearer and even more voice samples, as well as English, Filipino and Korean voicebanks. Plans for a VCV voicebank is under consideration.
A mature append -named "Soar" - for Key is currently in configuration.
Usage Clause / Terms and Conditions
If you are lucky (or unlucky, it works either way) enough to get the voicebank, you must comply to the following:
- You comply with UTAU Usage Policy.
- Users cannot claim to own this character or the voicebank itself.
- Users should not use this character for commercial purpose.
- Users should not violate any right of third person/party by using this character.
- Users should not use this character in the way of remarkably ruining the image of this character.
- Users must not use this character to slander or insult other person/party, or in the way of being offensive to public order and morals.
- Political expression is forbidden!
- Users should not rename, edit, or/and pitch voice samples.
- Redistribution is not allowed without the author's consent.
- Users are allowed to modify the oto.ini but for improvement purposes.
- Have a wonderful life ahead.
Information subject to change without prior notice. Do not modify this page without author's permission.