(Japanese: 暗い音クールコ- くらいねくるこ - Kuraine Kurūko)
TYPE: UTAUloid (Part of MELODYloid)
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||287.9 Hz (D4)||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Kuraine Mamoru (Twin Brother, his voice bank coming soon)
Yokina Amaine (Best friend, but Kuruko hates her because Yoki is always close to her twin brother)
Rizumu Maiko (best friend)
Tsuki Yorune (Rival)
Cho Satsukine (Friend)
|WEIGHT||94.79 lbs (43 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Coke||CREATOR|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||5'4" ft (162 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Ichanyo||PICTURE LINK LIST||UNKNOWN|
|BIRTHDAY||November 08, 1994||LIKES||
Game, Motorcycles, Jokes, Black things, Movie, Black★Rock Shooter
|RELEASE DATE||Equated with the release date of his twin brother||DISLIKES||Someone call her 'cute' or 'beautiful', girly things, pink, orange.||SIGNATURE SONG||UNKNOWN|
|PERSONALITY: Kuru is a strong, sloppy and fun girl, but she is also very friendly. She is very fond of her twin brother and she would hate anyone else who tries to get too close to him, for example her best friend, Amaine Yokina. Sometimes she gets upset 'when she doesn't get what she wants.'|
Hair color: Almost black short hair+2 tails with blue streaks
Eye color: Dark blue
Shirt: White cotton shirts
Jacket: Black cotton jackets (the back is longer than the front)
Trunks: Blue short jeans
Feet: Black mini boots with extras skull circles
- She does not like to idolize someone
- She wants to be a comedian, but can't make jokes well
- She prefers to be alone when bored
- Her voice sounds tomboyish, like the author's original voice
ACT 1.5 support both romaji and hiragana.
- Kuraine Kuruko 3GS (Glow= completed, Gore, Sweet=recording)
- Kuraine Kuruko ACT 2 (VCV) = progress
- Do not change any appearances that already be given out unless there are changes that have been made by the creator.
- DO NOT pitch the voicebank.
- Allowed to be use freely, but NOT for sale.
- Allowed to change the oto.ini if it is needed.
- Ask for permission first if it is needed to use the name for a Role Play.
- Do not use her to violate laws and ordinances and/or promote actions which violate laws and ordinances.
- Do not use her in manners offensive to public order and morals.
- Do not use her to slander and/or insult third person/party.