ルシエス(Lucius; In Latin means "Light".) "The Holy Light"
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||C4~C6||RELATED CHARACTERS||Hayate Yukarinetsuki|
|WEIGHT||UNKOWN||CHARACTER ITEM||Cross and Chains||CREATOR||Ruriko Sama (dA) (YouTube)|
170cm (160cm without heels)
|VOICE SOURCE||Ruriko Sama||PICTURE LINK LIST||(dA)|
|BIRTHDAY||March 28,1933||LIKES||Cheese with cup noodles, hymns, and dolls||MEDIA LIST||YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||April 1, 2013||DISLIKES||Rejection from others||SIGNATURE SONG||NONE at the moment|
|PERSONALITY: Lucius is the Knight Templar of Purgatory（煉獄の聖騎士 /煉獄の殉教者） who laments for the martyrs and injustice deaths. His will to "cleanse" sins of all souls with the fire of purgatory has made others to regard him as a demonic priest. This is the reason why he has a slightly twisted and sadistic personality for no one ever acknowledges his kind deeds.|
Hair color: Peach pink
Eye color: Scarlet
Dress/Outfit: Refer to concept art
- 聖音Lucius II 2.1 VCV 2.1 (聖音ルシエス2.1連続音) - Full VCV, ONLY hiragana support.
- 聖音Lucius AiRIA(Append Air)VCV 1.1 (聖音ルシエスAiRIA連続音) - Full VCV, ONLY hiragana support.
- Seine Lucius VCV (聖音ルシエス連続音) ver 1.0 - Full VCV, ONLY hiragana support.
- Seine Lucius CV ACT 1 (聖音ルシエスCV) ver 1.0 Hiragana and romanji support.
WIP (Work in Progresses)/Future Voicebanks
- High Pitch+Low Pitch VCV
Real Facts as an UTAU Creation
- Lucius is meant to be published on Easter Sunday March 31st, 2013, but the author didn't make it due to busy scheduale...
- Lucius's creation is partially for the purpose of singing church hymns.
- Lucius's original name is Lucius Ivan Night, he is actually a character I have taken out from my original Manga story I am working on.
Facts as a Character
Meant for the purpose of roleplay and for fun, also for hymn song singing experiment.
- Knight Templar of Purgatory.煉獄の聖騎士 /煉獄の殉教者
- He is a wraith warrior because his physical body is burnt in a church in the year of 1939 during WWII.
- Dominant, sadistic when it comes to pursuing others to believe in his opinion.
- If someone denies him or reject his kind offers he will very likely throw the person into purgatory for he thinks that person would be spiritually saved.
- Believes that the fire of purgatory can cleanse the sins of stubborn sinners who ignore and reject his gospels and prevents them from going to Hell.
- Supports Christianity Communism in some way, but not to the extent of an extremist.
- Well trained as a Knight Templar. Strong and extremely skilled in all types of physical attacks and martial arts.
- Uses bulky metallic weapons that are still in scarlet burning state of over 3000 degrees Celsius under the heat of Purgatory fire.
- Main Weapon is the Kaleido-Axe [] Secondary weapon: Flying magma chains and Kaleido-Rapier.
- His Purgatory fire creates illusion affect on enemy as if they are on trial of The Last Judgement.
- Can turn into insane berserk mode when he is near defeat.
- Likes French fashion dolls, he has a collection of them and sometimes make some of his own.
- Skilled in Victorian craftsmanship.
- Prays for one enemy who he can never defeats yet he loves and care for will one day accept salvation from God.
- Do not claim my UTAULOID as your own.
- Do not impersonate the creator.
- Do not use my UTAULOID for anything illegal or offensive to others.
- I will not hold responsibility if incidents occur.
Voicebank & Songs
- You do not need permission to use the voicebanks.
- Please put the name of the UTAULOID if he/she is used in any of your works.
- Do not use my UTAULOID for commercial purposes unless you have obtained permission from me.
- Do not redistrubute the voicebanks.
- Do not redistribute a modified version of any of these UTAULOID's voicebanks.
- Do not use the voicebank(s) as a Pitchloid.
- Do not use the samples in the voicebanks for another UTAULOID's voicebank.
- YOU MAY modify the oto.ini, but do not publicly distribute a modified oto.ini of the voicebank(s) without my permission.
- You must ask for permission before roleplaying as the character.
- Please avoid roleplaying out of character.
- You may use the character without permission from the creator.
- You do not have to follow the given personality.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.