(Japanese: まじゃらちまる - まじゃ - Maja)
|BIRTHDAY||May 1st, 1989||HOMEPAGE||Homepage||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Kayaku Ratimaru (Husband)
Kaeda Haruna (Favorite Student)
Ken Shippai (Student)
Kaeda Hayato (Student)
Boru Ayo (Student)
6'0" (183 cm)
|CHARACTER ITEM||Ruler and or her glasses||LIKES||Math, rulers, kids, behaving students|
|WEIGHT||n/a||VOICE PROVIDER||Hatshyoki||DISLIKES||Computers, mangas, troublemakers, student crushes|
|ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE||December 2015||MEDIA LIST|
MAJA seems to have a very strange personality. She tends to be strict but she is extremely sensitive to the smallest things. MAJA is a professor and she teaches the subject mathematics, and she has always been really good at it since she was little. She enjoys learning new things in a varity of topics. She likes teaching old-school, like without technology and only using calculators and unonline tools. She also deeply dislikes students (mostly male) who stare at her body and not focus in class (or children who develop a crush and who are influenced by teacher x student pornography).
MAJA is a Windows-Based UTAUloid that can fit almost any song with work and dedication. A plan of voicebanks has been layed out by the author and will be released according to plan. MAJA is one of many UTAUs that were created by the author, and was recorded more high than the others to suit her design better.
MAJA's voice is mostly suited for higher songs for a soprano-like octive. MAJA's voice is described as a "shouty" type voice or "kire" type voice. Song choices should be chosen wisely.
-Punnission (Multipitch voicebank): Soon
-TEMPEST (tripitch powerful voicebank): Soon
-Calm (tripitch soft voicebank): Soon
(Missing various sounds; comes with VCV samples) - oto.ini done by Lasaillax
-Flowering (powerscale tripitch voicebank): Soon
- Permission required for R-18, discrimination and other contents like that.
- Derivatives of ANY SORT ARE FORBIDDEN.
- Ask the creator if you wanna use MAJA and her voicebank for commercial purposes.
- If you wanna do a video involving them, credit the owner for the voice.
- Credit the artist too please, if you don't know who's the artist (or you don't find) just ask the creator.
- Last thing, HATloids belongs to Hatshyoki, and only Hatshyoki, so please do not appropriate them to you!