Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| NAME INTERPRETATION:|
舞 (ma) "dance" combined with 央 (o) "center"
| TYPE: PCloid |
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C4-C5~|| RELATED |
|AGE||19||GENRE||Anything! (Usually she sings things that fit more so to her personality though||HOMEPAGE||Creators Tumblr|
|WEIGHT||109||CHARACTER ITEM||Mexican Axolotl Plushie/Peppermint||CREATOR||TOBI "DEVIANTART" "YOUTUBE"SOUNDCLOUD "TUMBLR"|
|HEIGHT||5'4||VOICE SOURCE||TOBI||PICTURE LINK LIST||BOX ART|
|BIRTHDAY||November 4th||LIKES||Her brother, Mexican Axolotls, Keeping secrets, laughter, singing, peppermint, glass jars (usually full of peppermint candy), Halloween||MEDIA LIST||SOUNDCLOUD "YOUTUBE"|
|RELEASE DATE||November 8th 2015||DISLIKES||Her brother, Freckles, the color blue, small spaces, drawing||SIGNATURE SONG||Pierrot|
|ADDITIONAL INFO: She's a goofy more so, upbeat kind of person. She seems to have very optimistic views on life and always has either a smile or some sort of silly expression painted on her face. Though due to the fact her twin brother is more so a morose easily hurt kind of person, she tries immensely hard never to cry as she's afraid he might do so sympathetically. Though despite all this, she can be slightly mischievous and snarky at times.|
Occupation: Mangaka/Utauloid (Though she dislikes drawing as she finds it more or less a bore as she's not learning new things she's still surprisingly good at it)
Hair color: White
Eye color: Red
Earphones: Black, red and white computer mouse headphones that were clipped to her ears
Skirt: Slightly "poofy" mid length black skirt usually held up by suspenders to match her brothers
Shirt: Plain,nearly sleeveless, white with one bright red pocket and oval shaped buttons
Neck piece: Thick rounded and bright red, holds a black upward arrow tie in place
Accessories: Small bag of peppermint mints found around different restaurants tucked away in the pocket on the inside of her skirt.
Catchphrase: "Sometimes I don't get how someone can be so smart and still stupid all at the same time"
Mao is a japanese voicebank, her CV is compatible with hirigana and romanji, but her VCV is not.
- She was born after the creator looked at their computer mouse and thought "hey, I wonder what would happen if I designed an Utau after this" (Mao was supposed to be short for mouse)
- That round thing on her and her brother's forehead's is actually the scroller for a computer mouse
- Her brother was designed after a mouse pad
- She despises sweet things with an almost passion it seems
- She's very good at lying
- She owns her own hipster blog called "What to do in a world of mainstream hipsters by the least mainstream of hipsters"
- Her and her brother are the utauloids that will be singing the songs for the upcoming song series/light novel/manga "saigo"
- Do not change any appearances that already be given out unless there is changes that have been made officially by the creator.
- Avoid any mary-sues would you please.
- Allowed to be use freely.
- Please use the flags in the readme file of the voicebank for both CV and VCV (The voicebanks between the twins are almost the same as I wanted a generally neutral tone I could toy with for each twin)
*Certified true and correct from TOBI Mao's creator. Please do not change anything here without Mao's creator or Admin's permission.