Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
MACK音 (Makku; Mac)References the Macintosh computer systems by Apple, Inc.; (Ne; sound)
ミミ (Mimi; French for faithful guard)
Mama Mackne (Adoptive mother)
|WEIGHT||120 lbs.||CHARACTER ITEM||Macbook Air||CREATOR||Inochi-PM and Misha|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||5'6"||VOICE SOURCE||Kazuko||PICTURE LINK LIST||Concept art,|
|BIRTHDAY||June 10, 20XX||LIKES||Plums; all things violet; company||MEDIA LIST||YouTube, SoundCloud, CLYP|
|RELEASE DATE||December 29, 2013||DISLIKES||Prunes; brown; being abandoned||SIGNATURE SONG||N/A|
|PERSONALITY: Mimi is very gentle in nature, and she gets flustered over the little things.|
- Eyes: Violet.
- Head: Black bow with light violet stripes on the left side of her head. A light grey microphone is attached to her, resting by her mouth.
- Shirt: White long-sleeved shirt with a tail, with metallic grey grating on the inside. The shoulders, axillae, and stomach are exposed. The collar is made of metallic grey grating. A square black and violet logo with an "F" off center sits on the middle of the chest, and a black bar is marked on the right side of the breasts.
- Arms and Hands: Black sleeves cover her forearms, reaching the wrists. Her fingernails are coated with illuminated violet nail polish.
- Pants: Black bell-bottoms that are slit down the middle of the calves, with metallic grey grating on the inside. The waistline is V-shaped, exposing a light violet underwear or shorts.
- Boots: White boots with black heels that at least reach up to the knees. They are designed to resemble an Apple Magic Mouse.
- Nationality: Japanese.
Voice ConfigurationMimi's voicebank is configured in hiragana with romaji aliases. She is currently in Act 4, and she has an additional courage (勇) voicebank.
Download link will be posted.
Some details are based on existing information. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.
- In order to save her original design, Inochi adopted her.
- The approach on her voice was inspired by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn.