不破 (Fuwa; Discord)
マリア (Maria; Sea of Sorrow) Also a latin variation of Mary.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||Varies on Voicebank||RELATED CHARACTERS||Mario Fuwa (Twin brother, duet partner)
Hanzo Yamiga (Cousin)
|WEIGHT||SECRET||CHARACTER ITEM||Mountain Dew||CREATOR||nanaro|
|HEIGHT||5'5" (165 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||nanaro||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GELBOORU, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||April 4, XXXX||LIKES||Art, manga, friends, drawing, the indoors, cute things, food, singing, peace||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||April 4, 2015||DISLIKES||Bitter food, bullies, mean and annoying people, blood, scary stuff||SIGNATURE SONG||Cherry Hunt|
|PERSONALITY: Maria tends to be shy around many people, but she is also optimistic and a pretty talkative person. And by talkative, a very talkative one, in which she'll bombard someone with tons of questions and comments. She's also a great conversation starter, and has a secret obsession with memes a lot.|
Hair color: Black with sky blue highlights
Headgear: Purple ribbons
Eye color: Purple
- EXTRA (5-pitch powerscale VCV)
- SING (monopitch final CVVC)
- NOBLESSE (4-pitch loli VCV)
- SOOTH (3-pitch whisper VCV)
- FAITH (3-pitch adult VCV)
- CHEZZIE (2-pitch English VCCV)
- SHRIEK (4-pitch shouting VCV)
- LULL (3-pitch calm VCV)
- BLUNT (3-pitch strong VCV)
- LUCID (4-pitch bright VCV)
As an UTAU creation
- Her former name was Ongaku Kaminari.
- She was developed during summer 2014, but was never released that year.
- Her original voicebank got corrupted when her creator recorded her bank for the first time due to the "Append" button in UTAU, so she was rerecorded. That bank was never released to the public until her creator developed a clearer voicebank for her - tougouORIGINAL ACT1 CV.
As an OC
- She has a fear of blood, and a passionate hate for bitter food.
- Surprisingly enough, her first name means "bitter".
- She is also a very picky food eater.
- Is really an emotional person.
- Screams on the inside 24/7.
- Can sometimes act arrogant, albeit rarely.
- Quote: "So, what do you wanna talk about?"
Please refer to this page.
Some details are based on existing information and usage experience. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.