戯白 (Kohaku; Amber)
AKA: "Playful Merry"
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||G3-E5||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Ruuto Leta (Close Friend)
|WEIGHT||Unknown||CHARACTER ITEM(s)||Tart||CREATOR||Shiogama (塩釜)|
|HEIGHT||5ft, 7in (~170 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Shiogama
|PICTURE LINK LIST||
Bomb Sweeper MS (Illustrator)
|BIRTHDAY||Unknown||LIKES||Juggling, singing||MEDIA LIST|
|RELEASE DATE||January 27th, 2014||DISLIKES||Speaking, trapeze||SIGNATURE SONG||Unknown|
|PERSONALITY: She has superhuman physical abilities and can do acrobatics. Her occupation is a pierrot. Merry hates speaking, and as a result, mimes to communicate when she isn't singing. She also dislikes trapeze, but is capable of doing it.|
- Hair Color: Reddish orange
- Headgear: Green/Blue headpiece
- Eye Color: Royal blue
- Clothing (V1): She wears a purple vest with baggy shoulder pieces and large, baggy pants. The vest is open down the middle with three gold buttons on each side. She has a blue and white belt with a treble clef piece. She wears large shoes the same color as her hair.
- Clothing (V2): She wears a purple-pink frilled binder-like top, and a frilly white tutu underneath it. She wears reddish orange heels with thigh high stockings. She also wears a white clown's ruffle around her neck with a red ribbon it. Her headpiece is the same as her V1 headpiece, a greenish-blue bow with a blueish veil.
- Nationality/Race: N/A
Shiogama's website hosts all the download links for Merry's voice banks, old and new. They can be found here at Merry's website by clicking "音源DL" then "戯白メリー". All passwords and information can be found on the page.
Currently for download:
All rules are quoted from the website's ToS page .
- We allow erotic material except when it violates public order and morals.
- We will prohibit the use for the purpose of slandering to specific individuals and organizations.
- Although political use and religious expression are basically NG, general things such as hymns and scriptures are okay.
- Doujin or commercial use of sound source and character is unallowed unless given permission in advance.
- Regardless of alteration, prohibit secondary distribution of sound source file, character.txt and images.
- Secondary distribution after specifying that the original sound setting / frequency file created by the user is informal is acceptable. (Posting link to download on other sites.)