| NAME INTERPRETATION:|
未来 (Mirai) Meaning "Future"
星子 (Hoshiko) From the words 星 (Hoshi) meaning "Star" and 子 (Ko) meaning "Child"
| TYPE: TUNEloid/Utauloid |
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||F3 ~ C6|| RELATED |
|AGE||14||GENRE||Any||HOMEPAGE||UtauMiya's Deviantart Page|
|WEIGHT||102.5 Ibs (46.5 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Tablet and Stylus||CREATOR||UtauMiya|
|HEIGHT||157 cm||VOICE SOURCE||UtauMiya||PICTURE LINK LIST||Deviantart|
|BIRTHDAY||April 20||LIKES||Video games, Drawing, Singing, Friends||MEDIA LIST||Youtube & Soundcloud|
|RELEASE DATE||April 20 2016||DISLIKES||Not being happy/others not being happy, the heat, bullies||SIGNATURE SONG||None|
| ADDITIONAL INFO: Shy when you first meet her, but when she opens up she is kind and playful. She's very childish and creative, but loyal to her close friends. She enjoys listening to music as well!
Mirai can also be very stubborn and she always sticks to what she thinks is right. Even if she is wrong. Of course, Mirai and Kyou both have their sibling fights, from time to time.
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
- Headphones: Dark Grey with two light grey strips as well as a light blue semi-circle and small light blue buttons
- Clothing: Dark Grey dress with light and dark blue. As well as light socks with black shoes
- Nationality/Race: Japanese
Mirai Hoshiko (未来星子) Voicebank Download: MediaFire Download
(Please, make sure to use her recommended flags~)
Mirai's Voicebank is currently encoded in Hiragana only, as well as only being in CV. Her voicebank currently only supports the Japanese Language, and her creator is trying to find any errors in Mirai's Voicebank.
English Voicebank: Being planned
Act 2: Being Planned
- For her original design, Mirai had long wavy hair with brown eyes
- Mirai was going to be named Mika, but her creator scratched out that idea
- Some of Mirai's personality traits comes from her creator
- Mirai's character item was originally chocolate, however her creator changed it because she thought that "Food was too mainstream."