MODEL: Y105 - Her favorite number which is on the side of her left leg.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||F3-C5||RELATED CHARACTERS|
|AGE||15 (official age)||GENRE||ANY||HOMEPAGE||DEVIANT ART|
|WEIGHT||110 lbs||CHARACTER ITEM||Machete and chocolate lollipop||CREATOR||Ceci/Cecyl|
|HEIGHT||5'4||VOICE SOURCE||Ceci/Cecyl||PICTURE LINK LIST|
|BIRTHDAY||June 23, 1995||LIKES||Playing with sharp objects (especially with her machete), animals, chocolate lollipops, hanging out with her friends, and doing crazy things||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA,YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||DISLIKES||Arrogant people, having her sharp objects taken away, and people telling her to be careful||SIGNATURE SONG|
|PERSONALITY: Mizazuki is a bit yangire and she likes to play with anything sharp. She doesn't like to have her machete taken away and if it is taken away, she'll throw a tantrum, demand for it back, or try to hurt you in some way. She knows her yangire-ness is a problem and she tries to control herself but isn't really good at it. When she's not obsessing over her sharp objects, she's a funny, adventurous person. She loves to do crazy new things but since she's not very cautious, she can end up getting hurt.|
Encoded in romaji with hiragana aliases. Has a whispery feel to it. Sounds best with bkh01 resampler. You can download it here
- She has a childhood friend UTAU, but his voicebank and design are in progress.
- She will use any type of sharp object to hurt you, even a pencil or a fork.
- Her nickname is Miza.
- Miza is secretly ashamed of her voice but she tries not to think about it too much.
- If she had to choose to save a random human or a random cat, she'd most likely choose the cat.
- YOU BETTER NOT claim her as yours! That includes her design and voicebank!
- Don't edit her VB. You can fix her oto.ini though.
- Please don't redistribute Miza's voicebank! You can link people to this page so they can find the download link.
- Feel free to use her VB, but please message me if you do. My YouTube is Moocat105, my DeviantArt is Vocaloid105, and you can message me on here too!