Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(Japanese: ミュト あまや )
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||RELATED CHARACTERS|
|WEIGHT||90 Ibs (40 Kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Her dolls Ayame and Kiku||CREATOR||Xepheris (Alt. username Xophair)|
|HEIGHT||4'10" (147.32 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Xepheris||PICTURE LINK LIST|
|"BIRTHDAY"||December 10||LIKES||MEDIA LIST||Youtube|
|RELEASE DATE||December 12, 2013||DISLIKES||SIGNATURE SONG:||N/A|
|PERSONALITY: Soft spoken and shy to new people, coming off as kuudere at first to most. Once she gets to know you she's rather childish, but kind. Strangely obsessive over dolls and other "creepy"/weird things.|
She was created by a scientist obsessed with perfection and when she was "born" with such a large defect as being mute, he didn't waste any time throwing her away. She was able to struggle her way out of the trash and walked around alley ways and explored the town looking for someone to help her, but since she couldn't speak (and didn't really understand anything at this point) she was just ignored, even attacked, until her battery lost all its power. A strange, anarchist UTAU picked her up and brought her to her home in the back of a doll maker's shop (a home along with a handfull of other UTAU.) The UTAU's "dad" just called Doll Maker fixed Amaya up (it was actually rather easy, the scientist just didn't want to bother) and allowed her to live there with them.
Character Design (Refer to the Concept Art --->)
- Left eye yellow
- Right eye blue
- Purple hair or lavender hair about shoulder length
- Long ponytail like things in the front that reach about armpit length
- Frilly black dress
- Amaya loves Lolita style clothing
- She has "0000" on her lower back
- She is often found talking to her dolls
- No one knows if the dolls are alive or not, but Amaya has always avoided the subject
- She enjoys making new friends
- Her last name "Myuto" was given to her by her original owner. He did this to be malicious. Amaya doesn't realize that he did it to make fun of her and continues to use it.
Rules and Usage Clause
- Do not claim my UTAULOID as your own.
- Do not impersonate the creator.
- Do not genderbend the vocals
- Do not use my UTAULOID for anything illegal or offensive to others.
- I will not hold responsibility if incidents occur.
Voicebank & Songs
- You do not need permission to use the UTAULOID.
- Please put the name of the UTAULOID if she is used in any of your works.
- Do not use my UTAULOID for commercial purposes unless you have obtained permission from me.
- Roleplaying as her is not allowed
- You may use the character in such works without permission from the creator as long as it is not a commercial product. (But she appreciates it if you show her the works)
- If it is a commercial product you must obtain permission first.
Amaya currently has a CV and VCV bank with a long list of future banks.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character, Xepheris. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.