|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C4 Approx.||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Various; Not recommended for "powerful" songs.
|HOMEPAGE||YouTube & Subaloid Blog|
|HEIGHT||4'5" Feet||VOICE SOURCE||Subarashiki + MorphVox Pro Alteration||PICTURE LINK LIST||Debut Art, Redesign Art|
|CHARACTER ITEM||Floating "Vintage" microphone||LIKES||Exploring, cheerful things, fruit flavors.||MEDIA LIST||YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||November 2010||DISLIKES||Sad things! Especially people that are sad. She will spread her love and joy to them!||DEBUT SONG||禁じられた遊び|
|PERSONALITY: Spunky and full of gusto, PRAM enjoys venturing out and meeting all forms of people! With a special understanding for forgiveness, she believes all wrongs can be forgiven. However, PRAM is not without her own small faults, such as her gluttony for fashion and adventure.|
PRAM's voicebank files are all in romaji, but are aliased to work with kana. As a note, she sounds best around C4 or higher. Any lower and she'll start to sound like a chain smoker.
Flags: Personally, I have been using C100Y0. I do encourage others to use her as you please, but please do your best with her.
Languages: Japanese, with a (small) potential for English.
UPDATES: On February 18th, Pram's hairstyle changed. That is all. (Posted by Subarashiki)
July 22, 2011: Download new OTO and UTAU Icon: Download
1. DO NOT genderbend PRAM. She sounds really bad when you try.
2. In the event that you use PRAM, please link back to my blog: http://subaloid.blogspot.com and/or my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/subaloid - I would appreciate it greatly, and I would love to see the work you've done!
3. Pairings are open. I enjoy to see what other people create with my projects.
4. PRAM may not at any time be used for profit.
5. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And that's it! I don't have many rules. Have fun!
This article was written by Subarashiki. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.