|TYPE: TEAM SHIZUN|
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||G3~B4||RELATED CHARACTERS||
|WEIGHT||150||CHARACTER ITEM||Bamboo||CREATOR||Yoichi Masaki|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||5'8" feet|
Cup Size: D
|VOICE SOURCE||Yoichi Masaki||PICTURE LINK LIST||DA|
|BIRTHDAY||December 25th, 1992||LIKES||Meat, Fish, and Havoc||MEDIA LIST||Youtube|
|RELEASE DATE||October 29th, 2013||DISLIKES||People who are to serious, people who are mean to Trei or Sin-Ga, Miku-ish utaus, utaus who are self absorbed or snotty,loud people||SIGNATURE SONG||
|PERSONALITY: Poi is the oldest of the three utaus but is the second least respnsible. She has his calm moments but loves to have fun.Is over Protective of Rei and her little sibling Sen-Da
Poi is really sweet when you meet her. She often says insenitive things without thinking but is genearly really likable. She has no porblem making friends.
Poi is outgoing, but less so than Po. She tends to be a bit cynical and she is really stong in her opinions. She knows several types of martial arts
She loves rollercoasters, but gets sick really easily. She tries not to be she can be pretty frail.
Poi has been Rei's freind for a long time. They are eachothers GBF (gay best friend). They are roomates and hang out 24/7. Rei is almost like a house frow for her.
Poi grew up with her little brother Sen-Da and their mom. Since their mom is incompetentincompetant she did her best to take care of them. After she turned 19 she moved out of her mom's house and became roomates with Rei and Kyuu.
Rei. Her best friend in the world. Since they are both gay they aren't into eachother, but they do share a general apriciation and respect for eachother.
Sen-Da: Her little Brother. She would kill somebody to protect him if she had to.
Kyuu: A childhood friend. She thinks he is a bit of a nuscance. He come on to her alot and dosen't seem to get the fact that she is gay. Not to mention he wouldn't be her type even if she was straight.
Po: She is good friends with po and they hang out alot. She enjoys having a Panda Around to talk to. She is trying to get him together with Rei.
Trei: Poi has a huge crush on Trei. She is bothered by that fact that Trei doesn't seem to get her feelings. She is traped in the friendzone curently
Sin-Ga: Poi loves Sin-Ga but want's her to be nicer to Sen-Da. She see's both of them as her siblings
Occupation: House Keeping
Hair color: Blue, Dyed Green
Eye color: Teal
Earphones: none, her ears don't make wearing headphones easy
Skirt: Black and white
Underwear: lacy blue and black
Accessories: scarfish thing
Poi's voice is very raspy. She has a male counterpart Po
Usage Rule of Poi
The rules below are for the character and the UTAU voicebank Poi
Every rule applies to both the character and the UTAU voicebank Poi
Users shall be deemed to have read and agreed to the paragraphs and the articles below when using Trei.
- Do not use Poi to violate laws and ordinances and/or promote actions which violate laws and ordinances.
- Do not use Poi in anyway that compromises her character
- Do not use Poi to slander and/or insult third person/party.
- Do not impersonate the creator of Poi
- Do not sell the voicebank and/or the character Poi commercially.
- Make sure to write the name Poi onto your work when using this voicebank and/or character.
The creator(s) shall not hold any responsibility to incidents and losses when using the voicebank and/or the character Poi
Use this voicebank and/or character at your own risk.
3. Prohibitions and Reminders
a) Political expression
- Is not limited. However, the utilization which violates usage rule above is forbidden.
b) Religious expression
- Religious expression which promotes a certain religious group is forbidden.
c) Sexual (NC-17) expression, grotesque and/or violent expression
- Is not limited as long as a cautional statements and tags are written properly.
d) Posting onto PIAPRO
- Do not post Trei onto PIAPRO. (PIAPRO is for Vocaloids which are distributed by and the derivative characters approved by Crypton only.)
The author(s) does not hold any responsibility to incidents caused by violating this prohibition.
4. Modification and Redistribution of the Voicebank
- No limitation is imposed on modifying the voicebank. (e.g. noise reduction and pitch manipulation)
- No limitation is imposed on resetting parameters.
- Redistribution of this voicebank is Fine as long as you notify Hale first
- Redistribution of the edited/modified voicebank is forbidden without permission