Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Foundation||June 05, 2010|
InochiPM (命PM) (designer, donor, music, creator)
Kazuko (和子) (concept artist, designer, donor, music)
Akisame (秋雨) (donor)
Amatsu (天津) (donor)
Mika (ミカ) (donor)
- Sae's CV and VCV is in ACT 4.21. She has three additional CV voicebanks, titled Kei (軽), Sen (鮮) and Kyō (叫). An English voicebank is under process.
- Sai's CV is in ACT 4, and he has a lite VCV. He has eight additional CV voicebanks, titled Sakebi (叫び), Tsuyo (強), Hiku (低), Sasayaki (囁き), Ama (甘), Unari (唸り), Kura (暗), and Senmei (鮮明). An English voicebank and a Korean voicebank have been recorded.
- Kioshi's CV is in ACT 4. She has one additional CV voicebank, titled Amai (甘い).
- Mama's CV is in ACT 4.
- Kyou's CV is in ACT 4.
- Mimi's CV is in ACT 4. She has an additional CV voicebank, titled Isamu (勇). A seven-pitched VCV voicebank has been recorded, and is currently being otoed. A French voicebank is under process.
- Neneki's CV is in ACT 2.
- Naga's CV is in ACT 4.
- Momo's Natsu (夏) CV is in ACT 4.
Though the project has been thought of in the summer of 2009, progress on the UTAUs began in the spring of 2011. The earliest concepts were of Kyou and Kioshi. Sai Mackne was designed first, followed by Sae. Despite this, it was Sae's voicebank that was worked on first. Sai was in the progress of being made when his folder was accidentally deleted. Eventually, in a few months time, Sai too had a complete voicebank.
As an addition, Project Eppalloid has adopted Mackne Mimi; the original creator has given permission to do so.
The Persaloids are a side division of personified UTAUs that represent the team members' personal objects. (Ex. Laptops, cell phones, etc.)