Rei - Meaning "beautiful; lovely child", also a nickname of the voice provider.
C4 - D#5
|AGE||15||GENRE||Sounds best when used for fast rock/pop.||HOMEPAGE||None yet.|
|WEIGHT||Unknown||CHARACTER ITEM||A dark blue teddy bear.||CREATOR||Reinjirou|
5'1 (155 cm)
|VOICE SOURCE||Reinjirou||PICTURE LINK LIST||deviantArt|
|BIRTHDAY||April 28th||LIKES||Dark colors, nature, rain, plushies.||MEDIA LIST||YouTube|
|RELEASE DATE||June 24th, 2013||DISLIKES||Light, big crowds.||SIGNATURE SONG||Tokyo Teddy Bear|
PERSONALITY: REI-03 is very quiet and distant when around others, preferring to stay at least a few meters away from anyone. She dislikes being the center of attention or even being with anyone. Her personality can also appear quite robotic, any answers she gives sounding like predetermined sentences and her movements looking somewhat stiff. Her favourite word is 'no', and she is quite pessimistic most of the time.
Hair: Her hair reaches to her shoulders, and it's coloured reddish brown. It's usually very messy and covers her eyes unless she uses hairpins to keep it up.
Eyes: They are coloured light, icy turquoise.
Outfit: She wears a small blue scarf that is always tied around her neck. Her shirt is dark blue and so big and has sleeves that are too long for her arms, covering her hands completely. Her shorts are almost the same shade of blue as her scarf and reach about ten centimeters above her knees. She wears dark blue tights and blue sneakers.
Other: She has her model number tattooed to the back of her neck. She also owns a large variety of different hairpins, her favourites being ones with ribbons on them.
- Do not claim REI-03 as your own.
- If you want to edit her voice (change the pitch etc.), please ask for permission first and explain what are you going to use the edited voice first. Creator can be contacted through YouTube.
- If you use her for songs, draw her etc. I would love to see what you've done with her. Again, creator can be contacted through YouTube.
- Please do not use her for songs that might offend someone.
- You are allowed to edit her oto.ini all you want, as long as you're not purposefully trying to make it worse.
A CV voicebank that is currently encoded in only romaji. The only supported language at the moment is Japanese. The voicebank has some problems, such as the fact that her R's sound odd.
The creator is planning to make another voicebank for her once she gets a better microphone, possibly a VCV one.