Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hair color: Medium length brown hair with blue fringes
Eye color: Light icy blue
Shirt: Grey with light blue stripe undershirt, white cover up; starts at chest and opens up towards bottom
Arm-warmers: Dark grey with navy blue ends
Pants: Grey jeans
Feet: Grey to white boots
Reika's voice is the default voicebank voice.
The voicebank is encoded in Hira and Romaji.
CV ACT 2 - Here
VCV ACT 1 - Here
Soft Append - Here
Raiden is available to use in both Delta and Reika's voicebanks
g+20 to get Raiden with Reika's voice
and to get Delta
g+5 - g+8
- Idolizes VY1 and VY2
- Adores blueberries and anything with them
Adapted from Aki Umine's page.
Usage Rule of Reika Hibiki:
The rules below are for the character and the UTAU voicebank Reika Hibiki
Every rule applies to both the character and the UTAU voicebank Reika Hibiki
- Do not use Reika Hibiki to violate laws and ordinances and/or promote actions which violate laws and ordinances.
- Do not use Reika Hibiki in manners offensive to public order and morals.
- Do not use Reika Hibiki to slander and/or insult third person/party users.
- Do not impersonate the creator of Reika Hibiki
- Do not sell the voicebank and/or the character Reika Hibiki commercially.
2.) Prohibitions and Reminders
a) Political expression
- Is not limited as long as it complies with the Authorization directives above.
b) Religious expression
- Religious expression which promotes a certain religious group must be asked with permission from the creator first.
c) Sexual (NC-17) expression, grotesque and/or violent expression
- Is not limited if given permission from the creator, and has been warned/censored properly.
3.) Modification and Redistribution of the Voicebank
- No limitation is imposed on editing the voicebank. (e.g. noise reduction and pitch manipulation)
- No limitation is imposed on resetting parameters.
- Redistribution and reuploading of this voicebank requires prior permission.
- Redistribution of the edited/modified voicebank requires prior permission.
All of the above information is certified true and correct by the creator of this page, Wrath. Any above information may change without prior notice.