Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
氷音 (Koorine; Ice sound)
サビー(Sabii; Savvy written in Katakana) - A variation of the voice sorce's name.
|TYPE: 120loid (120network Vocaloid and Utau Line)|
MODEL: 120-2 - imprinted on upper arm.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C4 - C5||RELATED CHARACTERS||Kurisu Koorine (Fellow 120loid)|
Fureddo Koorine (Fellow 120loid)
|WEIGHT||'160 lbs (72.57 kg)'||CHARACTER ITEM||Purple Baseball Bat||CREATOR||120network (Voice source also involved in production)|
||VOICE SOURCE||apatheticClarinetist||PICTURE LINK LIST||None|
|BIRTHDAY||9/25/1994||LIKES||Cleanliness, releasing her anger, singing, eating, sleeping, math||MEDIA LIST||None|
|RELEASE DATE||9/25/2010||DISLIKES||Dirty hands, lame jokes, loud noises, being kept waiting, Fureddo, idiots, people who fear her, forgetting things, people bringing up the past, people calling her by her real name||SIGNATURE SONG||None|
|PERSONALITY: Sabii is angry. Being angry is what she does. Angry and violent. She was sent to prison after being convicted of attempted murder when she beat a random guy nearly to death, but she doesn't really remember it actually happening. She does, however, vividly remember the sight of the blood on her hands. This triggered extreme germaphobia in her. She's constantly washing her hands and causing everyone who interacts with her to do the same. She was released from prison because she was making them bankrupt. She kept lashing out and sending people to the hospital. She was let out on parole and sent to work for Kurisu Koorine at 120 Inc. (Fictional Entertainment Company) as the new CFO. She took to the job quickly and found that singing was a good way to let out some steam, as opposed to beating people with her baseball bat. She also has a liking for math. The simple logic behind it has made her quite gifted with numbers, which made Kurisu put her in charge of finances. She's responsible for keeping track of the spending for insurance, seeing as she sends a fair amount of people to the ER. She finds herself unable to hurt Kurisu. She has gotten to the point of injuring him before, but her body seems to naturally reject the idea of inflicting bodily harm on him. Anytime she tries, it makes her freeze up. She stopped trying to hurt him shortly after she started working for him because he was kind to her. She hates it when people are afraid of her, and Kurisu's blartant apathy is something that she appreciates. He also cooks for her, as she can't do anything herself.|
act1 download link
- Hair color: Black
- Headgear: black and purple bows
- Eye color: Brownish-Hazel
- Clothing: Black - Purple
- Nationality/Race: African-Asian American/Human
- Favorite Phrase: English: "Sounds like a personal problem." Japanese: "個人的な問題のようですね。 Kojin-tekina mondai no yōdesu ne."
- Do not utilize this voicebank and/or the character in the way that deviates from the usage given in the Readme.txt attached to this voicebank. No restriction is imposed on utilizing this voicebank for the voice synthesis programs other than UTAU as long as the notice referred to in the previous phrase is observed.
- The author does not hold any responsibility to incidents brought by the works using this voicebank and/or the character.
- Works using this voicebank and/or character which include vicious messages toward listeners and/or certain persons/parties are forbidden.
- Juridical person may utilize this voicebank and/or character for commercial purpose under the condition that the author is notified in advance.
- Redistribution of this voicebank is forbidden.
Any of these clauses can be overruled with special written and publicly announced permission from zinfandel-v (zin-v) / 120network.
Follow Sabii on twitter!
to contact zinfandel:
To contact apatheticClarinetist:
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.