|TYPE: TEAM SHIZUN|
|GENDER||None||VOICE RANGE||G2~D#4||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Friend/ Honorary brother
Chinese straight sword
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||5'1"||VOICE SOURCE||IzuiII||PICTURE LINK LIST||DA|
January 29th, 1997
Most any candy
'Most anime/manga types/'Action-Adventure games (JJBA and .hack// especially)
Setting fire to your house
|RELEASE DATE||January 12, 2013||DISLIKES||
Spicy foods (they like the taste, just not the heat)
people who dare mess with their Sister
People who say "seen" instead of "saw"
|PERSONALITY: Sen-Da is the youngest of Team Shizun and is rather dimwitted
Though Sen-Da often looks meek they are actually rather outspoken and mischevious
As a child Sen-Da grew up in China living with "his" mother. One day he just couldn't deal with her crap anymore and moved in with Poi and Rei
People often say Sen-Da lacks common sense, is too blunt for their own good, or just has no filter. They aren't afraid to pass through people's personal space and cop a feel on their guy friends. Sen-Da enjoys reading manga online, watching LPs', playin das vidjo games, sword play, fire, anime, posing.
he hates things being quiet. pisses 'em off.
When he grew up in china he often spent time doing the same stuff he does now in america, but now he has video games. did you know video games are illegal in china? trippy, right? they have several friends back in his homeland which he often thinks about but then remembers, he has skype, so yeah. Sen-Da can get really anal about stuff really easily, over protective about anything he owns (freaks out when other people touch "his" stuff) and is often scolded by Rei and Poi for his over-sensitivity and assholishness
When he was a baby his mother and him lived in America for 4 years. when he was of this age his mother was on some serious crap. Poi took care of him even though she was a child too. as soon as his mother found out that her husband was cheating she divorced him and moved back to her own country.
he wasn't too popular in school because of his affinity to Japanese media (that's a no-go in his country, dontcha know) and due to this he was often beat up. after several years of this he took up in-home-karate to learn how do defend himself, this of course, didn't work because of his build. when they got of age they moved away from his homeland to the U.S. with Rei and Poi.
Sen-Da is rather cocky in the Utau Community because he knows four languages, of course two of those voicebanks haven't been recorded yet (Chinese is hard! TxT) his friends consist of Trei, Rei, Po, Poi, possibly Sin-Ga, Kyuu(?), Kuota, Chisami, Mai, Mirakuru Mirakuroid, and Muchi
Hair color: White-pink-pomegranate
Eye color: Lavender
Earphones: None, their ears don't make wearing headphones easy
Underwear: Black Boxers with a Pink butterfly of the Crotch
Accessories: Glowing Bulla Tie, and Glowing Hair band
Sen-Da has a naturally deep voice that isn't suited to all songs. He is the masculine counterpart of Sin-Ga
SUPERNOVA - NEBULA (SOON)
Poi: He loves his sister Poi with all his heart and soul and would gladly do anything for her and Rei.
Rei: Sen-Da views Rei as an older brother and a rival in singing because of his deeper voice
Kyuu: He has a perplexing time with Kyuu, he finds Kyuu hot as hell but thinks it'd be weird to pursue him.
Po: Po is like a partner-in-crime to Sen-Da. He enjoys mischief and martial arts, so they get along well
Trei: Sen-Da thinks she's pretty cool/neat and enjoys gaming with her
Sin-Ga: He REALLY wants to be friends with Sin-Ga, but he kinda has to watch out for flying knives and decapitating scythe throws
Usage Rule of Sen-Da
The rules below are for the character and the UTAU voicebank Sen-Da
Every rule applies to both the character and the UTAU voicebank Sen-Da
Users shall be deemed to have read and agreed to the paragraphs and the articles below when using Trei.
- Do not use Trei to violate laws and ordinances and/or promote actions which violate laws and ordinances.
- Do not use Sen-Da in anyway that compromises her character
- Do not use Sen-Da to slander and/or insult third person/party.
- Do not impersonate the creator of Sen-Da
- Do not sell the voicebank and/or the character Sen-Da commercially.
- Make sure to write the name Sen-Da onto your work when using this voicebank and/or character.
The creator(s) shall not hold any responsibility to incidents and losses when using the voicebank and/or the character Sen-Da
Use this voicebank and/or character at your own risk.
3. Prohibitions and Reminders
a) Political expression
- Is not limited. However, the utilization which violates usage rule above is forbidden.
b) Religious expression
- Religious expression which promotes a certain religious group is forbidden.
c) Sexual (NC-17) expression, grotesque and/or violent expression
- Is not limited as long as a cautional statements and tags are written properly.
d) Posting onto PIAPRO
- Do not post Trei onto PIAPRO. (PIAPRO is for Vocaloids which are distributed by and the derivative characters approved by Crypton only.)
The author(s) does not hold any responsibility to incidents caused by violating this prohibition.
4. Modification and Redistribution of the Voicebank
- No limitation is imposed on modifying the voicebank. (e.g. noise reduction and pitch manipulation)
- No limitation is imposed on resetting parameters.
- Redistribution of this voicebank is Fine as long as you notify http://izuiii.deviantart.com/ first
- Redistribution of the edited/modified voicebank is forbidden without permission