(May also be referred to as Sokanon Terrot)
そうか (Souka) - A Japanese grammatical suffix generally used to mean “is that how it seems?”. When written in romaji, it is also an abbreviated, alternative spelling of “Sokanon”.
Sokanon - An Algonquin name meaning "rain".
Terrot - No specific meaning.
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||[TBA]||RELATED CHARACTERS||Chatter (stalks)
Tatiana Archambault (best friend)
Aiden Mercier (friend)
Lyra Winter (dislikes)
Rylan Mercier (enemy)
|WEIGHT||138 lbs (62 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Camera||CREATOR||Machine|
|HEIGHT||5'8" (173 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||Montblanc||PICTURE LINK LIST||deviantART|
|BIRTHDAY||November 15, 1989||LIKES||Chatter, travelling, reading, photography, artistic crafts, surfing the internet||MEDIA LIST||NONE|
|RELEASE DATE||[TBA]||DISLIKES||Not getting her way, unfinished things, poor Wi-Fi signal||SIGNATURE SONG||[TBA]|
|PERSONALITY: For the most part, Souka comes across as a sweet and friendly person who tends to sugarcoat her words, often complimenting others on their appearance. Towards particular individuals, she can be somewhat handsy, often touching their faces, shoulders, waists or chests. When angered, or when speaking to individuals that she dislikes, her speech and behaviour becomes cold and malicious, and even threatening. She shows an alarming obsession towards a particular person, to the point where she will go out of her way to find out personal details about him.|
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Grey
Dress/Outfit: Souka wears a loose fleece sweatshirt with black, grey and red stripes; dark grey skinny jeans, and black platform shoes.
Others: Eye makeup (black)
- "Why won't you pay attention to me!? I know everything about you!"
- "You're so attractive, you know...you might just want to be careful~"
- Souka is of Menominee heritage.
- She is a medium, and is able to see apparitions of the dead.
- Her favourite hobby is photography, and her career dream is to become a professional photographer.
- External profile
ACT1 [CV] - This bank is currently in the process of being recorded.
Voice Description: [TBA]
Recommended Resampler: [TBA]
Pros - [TBA]
Cons - [TBA]
- Happy Child
- Mother of Pearl Bones
- Pretty Little Dead Things
- The Spider and the Lion-like Kitsune
- World's End Song
Usage Clause & Guidelines
[As of 7th January 2015]
- Please bear in mind that views and/or opinions expressed by this character may not necessarily reflect those of the creator.
- Feel free to use her for whatever you’d like, as long as it is not offensive or degrading towards persons of any race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or political standing.
- Please do not whitewash her.
- Use of this character in R-18/explicit sexual content is permitted.
- Other obscene expressions such as excessive gore are also permitted. However, please be sensible about posting it on sites accessible by minors.
- If considering using her for profitable/commercial purposes, please consult the creator.
- Pair/”ship” her with whoever you’d like. However, if considering using her for roleplay/RP purposes, please consult the creator.
- Any fanart, covers or depictions of her do not necessarily have to be linked back to the creator. However, the creator does appreciate being notified, so that they can appreciate your work!
- In visual depictions of her, feel free to alter her design as necessary.
- Redistribution is acceptable, as long all of the original files - including the bank art, readme and character files - are included.
- Please do not claim her as your own.
- Please do not release this bank under the name of another UTAU, or alter/edit the files of this voicebank to create a new one.
- Feel free to edit the oto.ini if necessary.
- If you have any issues with using this bank, or if you have any other questions, please contact the creator!
This article is written and certified true and correct based on verifiable information of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.