|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||F2 - D#4 @ * - 190 BPM||RELATED CHARACTERS|
|WEIGHT||50 kg||CHARACTER ITEM||Lobster Telephone, Pipe||CREATOR||dCatharsis|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||
|VOICE SOURCE||dCatharsis||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GELBOORU, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||February 14||LIKES||Art, luxury/expensive stuff, jewels, smoking, rambling||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
|RELEASE DATE||February 14th, 2013||DISLIKES||Cheap stuff, most of animals, Madonna||SIGNATURE SONG||UNKNOWN|
|PERSONALITY: A sassy surreal creature, nobody knows what he is or where does he come from. Since he's technically part plant, he hates most of animals, specially ants (however, he seems to love rhinos and lobsters). He's blunt to the point of being disrespectful and has a laidback, shameless personality, but sometimes he freaks out by stuff that's considered normal by most of people. He loves to live in luxury and to be the center of attention.|
Hair color: He doesn't have hair. His head is made of hydrangea.
Headgear: A little top hat.
Eye color: He doesn't have eyes.
Dress: Dandy clothes. See concept art for details.
Nationality/Race: Surreal creature of unknown origin.
Favorite Phrase: None.
- His whole design is heavily based in visual arts/surrealism, specially in Dalí and Magritte's works.
- He hates Madonna because she hates hydrangea and made a big scandal in the creator's country of origin because some attendees to her show were smoking.
- He's kind of androgynous when it comes to personality.
- His height and health state actually varies; he becomes taller and his flowers grow healthier if he's in a sunny, suitable place for plants.
- He's a shapeshifter and can turn into a human, but he doesn't turn into one often because he feels more vulnerable that way.
Taumaturgo has a CV VC voicebank able to sing in Japanese, Spanish, Latin and Esperanto. You can download him here.
His voicebanks works with TIPS and tn_fnds with the Y0B0H20 flag, and with fresamp with the Y0B0H20F1 flag.
Terms and Conditions Edit
- Commercial use is forbidden without permission.
- Don't synthesize songs with politic or religious content (Christmas songs/national anthems/folkloric songs are OK).
- Synthesizing songs with mature content is allowed.
- Don't claim the voicebank/character as your own.
- Don't pitch the voicebank and claim it as yours.
- Don't modify the concept art and claim it as yours.
- Don't copy the readme file from the voicebank.
- Usage of the voicebank's reclist is allowed (if credit is given).
Details written are provided by the author. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.