| NAME INTERPRETATION:|
Tempest is another word for a storm, and Montrakami comes from a fusion of Montrakuma and Okami, Montra meaning protector (source language unknown), Kuma meaning demon (source language unknown), and Okami meaning Wolf. A fusion of his partner, Ketsueki Montrakami's old last name with his own previous last name.
| TYPE: FURloid/UTAUloid (Yellow wolf) |
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||G2~E4 (depends on resampler and bank) (this is a guideline, not a rule)|| RELATED |
|WEIGHT||N/A||CHARACTER ITEM||maybe a USB flash drive?||CREATOR||HitCoder (John Cooper)|
|HEIGHT||5'11"||VOICE SOURCE||HitCoder (John Cooper)||PICTURE LINK LIST||n/a|
|BIRTHDAY||March 21||LIKES||talking to friends, singing, gaming, the general feeling of achievement.||MEDIA LIST||n/a|
|RELEASE DATE||10th April 2017||DISLIKES||harm to come to his friends.||SIGNATURE SONG||None (demo song: https://soundcloud.com/hitcoder/tempest-montrakami-eng-wish-utau-cover)|
|ADDITIONAL INFO: Tempest is very protective over the people he cares about. If anyone were to put those people through any kind of pain, he would be willing to deal it back twice as hard to the culprit. Tempest likes to help people, and also tries to be optimistic for people in general, although deep down is relatively unstable, and has violent ups and downs.|
- Hair Color: Steel-blue
- Headgear: Black headphones (optional)
- Eye Color: Steel-blue
- Clothing: Plaid shirt, jeans, belt, opened grey jacket with a "H" badge on it, representing the logo of his creator.
- Nationality/Race: British
NOTE: The [ow] phonetic was recorded to be used as the british-english [oa] phonetic which is not present in arpasing. I recommend you replace this with [ah uw1] to get the original "oh" sound. For example, [h ah][ah uw1][uw m] ("Home"). Don't use [ah uw] for this, because it has a more abrupt transition and doesn't sound right.
I recommend that you use TIPS or Fresamp for the best results. TIPS has had less problems with my voice but Fresamp generally sounds better (though takes a long time to resample).
fresamp produces less noise behind vocals than TIPS. Use flags F0
Recommended that you use TIPS as the resampler for this voicebank. If you use fresamp please use the flags F0
- If you use my character or utau, I would like for you to share that of which he is involved in. This isn't demanded of you but I would like you to share productions with this voicebank, as well as fan art made of my character with me. Thanks. Contact @HitCoder on twitter.
- Covers: No permission needed, please credit HitCoder for voicebank.
- Original songs: No permission needed, but please credit for voicebank.
- Art, music or video-esque content: No permission needed, but please credit HitCoder for the character/voice.
- R18+ content: No permission needed, but please credit HitCoder for the character.
- Using any banks in a public scenario (expo, event or display) (non-commercially): No permission required, but credit will be necessary.
- Commercial (earning money from a production involving the voicebank or artwork of the character): Permission required.
- You may not re-post the voicebank and claim it as your own. You may only source the original link for the voicebanks.
- You may not use the voicebanks or any of the files/data included with them in any way that violates local, national, or international law. This includes redistributing in a modified format without permission.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY TO THESE RULES CAN RESULT IN THE REVOCATION OF YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THESE VOICEBANKS, THE INCLUDED ARTWORK, THE CHARACTER DESIGN, AND THOSE OF ANY AND ALL PAST, CURRENT, AND FUTURE VERSIONS.
for any concerns, questions or enquiries, please inform @HitCoder on twitter. This is a relatively reliable way to get;
> more information
> permission for anything that requires so