(Toru) - Clear
TYPE: Nocturne Vocal Series (NV)
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||C3 - C5||RELATED CHARACTERS||
|CHARACTER ITEM||Violin, katana||CREATOR||TsuyokuNocturne|
|PICTURE LINK LIST||Classified Until Release|
|BIRTHDAY||December 17, 1997||LIKES||Using his sword, his twin, salmon dishes, playing the violin||MEDIA LIST||YouTube|
|RELEASE DATE||Not Yet Released||DISLIKES||Cross-dressed by his twin, retards and foul players||SIGNATURE SONG||
None available yet
|PERSONALITY: Details are classified until final release.|
- Basic Japanese syllables recorded.
- oto.ini for the first round of syllables finished.
- More samples are recorded.
- Redone the .frq files that made Tsuyoku sounded airy.
- Redone the .oto.ini for all samples.
- Third and last recording round for the Japanese voicebank to be started. 'R' pronounced will hopefully be fixed.
- An English bank will be included in the same voicebank.
- In need for someone who can draw a concept for Tsuyoku / someone who can teach me how to draw / someone who can supply drawings for me.
- Changed names from Tsuyoku Azayakane to NV01-1β
- Recorded his voicebank again for clearer samples. oto.ini configuring is still under progress
- Nocturne Vocal Series own website has been published.
- Chnaged names from NV01-1β to Toru Yorune
- 13v01a devshot is released.
Hair color: Undecided. Should be in the shades of black
Eye color: Undecided.
1st Demo: Torinoko City.
2nd Demo: Heartbeat Clocktower
3rd Demo: Requiem of the Phantasm (Christmas Special)
NV01-2β's voice can be acquired by adding the g-17 flag.
To make NV01-1β sound a bit young or shota-ish, set the flag to either g-3 or g-5
To be added