TYPE: PANloid - 1st of PANloid series Division 1.
|HOMEPAGE||The PANloid Bread Bowl|
|WEIGHT||110lbs (50 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Wooden Breadboard||CREATOR||MewKwota|
|HEIGHT||5'3" (163 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||MewKwota||PICTURE LINK LIST|
Oct 6, 2009
Fish, Open-air markets, Hot tubs
May 7, 2011
Ritsu Namine, Hammers, Put-downs
|NOTABLE WORKS||"Scarlet Rose"|
PERSONALITY: Tsux was once a physical embodiment of unlimited possibilities, a powerful being known for her love of challenges which fed her ever-growing ego. However, Tsux's overconfidence lead to a series of events resulting in a loss of her high stature. She was then left in a lesser form, with much of her power stripped away with her pride.
Hair color: Blue. In a thick ponytail along with a split ahoge: one small, one big.
Eye color: Light blue.
Outfit: A tight, dark-blue outfit with a funny "tail-coat" and a single, long, purple sleeve over her right shoulder.
- Headgear- Black headphones. The pads are purple with light-green and pink lights with an X below them.
- Gloves- Long and black holed-gloves with light-green and pink lights at the top.
- Shoes- Long and black with blue designs.
- Other Accessories- A purple wristband on the left arm.
Race: Glass Humanoid
Personal Quote: "That's not me!!"
Current Version: ACT3 Ver1.0
Tsux's voicebank was recorded and edited in Audacity, and oto'd by MugenSongu.
Recommended Flags: Y0F0H10B0g-3
Tsux's voicebank is available by contacting her creator, MewKwota, through any of her two contacts above.
Tsux can also be downloaded here
- Astral- (Current Version: ACT1 Ver1.0) A hazier, younger voice than Tsux's normal bank. Includes additional breath samples. Oto'd by MugenSongu. [Sample]
Recommended Flags: Y0F0H10B0 BRE80
- CATHARSIS- (Current Version: ACT1 Ver1.0) A tripitch power-scale voicebank, sounds generally boyish. May have sound inconsistencies. Oto'd by MaryKosmosVer2. [Sample]
Recommended Flags: Y0F0H10B0
- VCV- (Current Version: ACT1 Ver1.4) VCV derivative of Tsux's initial voice. Smoother and slightly more feminine than the CV version. Oto'd by DiPi. [Sample]
Recommended Flags: Y0F10H10B0g-3
It is strictly forbidden to alter/redistribute Tsux Namine's voicebank without permission from MewKwota on deviantART or Youtube.
Fanmades or recolors of Tsux are strictly forbidden as well. Forms of use (media, art, etc.) relating to Tsux require contacting MewKwota for permission. Covers and fanart, however, do not require permission.
Do not use/alter Tsux Namine's design or character without permission from MewKwota, Tsux's creator only asks this because she would like to know whatever it is Tsux being used for.
It is preferred by MewKwota that Tsux is not paired romantically with her siblings: Alto Colony, Ao Yaiya, and Ao Yaiya. In terms of songs, group choruses and duets are accepted so long as there is no romantic intentions.
Do not impersonate Tsux Namine's creator, but remember to credit MewKwota when using Tsux. Do not use Tsux to offend any other UTAU creator. Please remember to also follow the UTAU Rules and Regulations.
Do not use Tsux for any form of commercial usage.
Do not use Tsux for anything that violates laws, or offends any type of group, race, or moral.
Any form of mature content with Tsux, either in artwork or songs, will be allowed as long as the intent is not to purposely harm or offend any particular group. Proper censorship or disclaimers are encouraged, and are otherwise left in the responsibility of the producer. Questions about Tsux's usage with certain works can be asked by contacting MewKwota.
All content and information on this page is made accurate and approved by Tsux Namine's creator, MewKwota. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.