Ume Yamashita (梅山 下) is a happy girl. She likes see the good side of things, singing, reading mangás, watching animes and playing video games. Her favorite game is Super Mario, she loves he! She feels a little passion for Kagamine Len (鏡 音 レン) too, but it is secret! A UTAU unprofessional intend to win the world! - Says the creator, Zumi-chan. Scheduled for people who want to use UTAU - both for covers or original songs, Ume is perfect! Your sweet voice conquer anyone who listened!!
- The download is by 4shared, so you must create an account on the website, you can do so here.
- You also need a RAR decompressor. We recommend WinRAR, you can download it here.
Ume's voicebank is configured in CV, read romanji and hiragana, but the BETA version (1.0) does not have alias and frequency.
You can listen a demo song here
<--- This is Ume Yamashita (梅山 下)
|*Web site: www.umeyamashita.blogspot.com|
|**Download here: http://www.umeyamashita.blogspot.com.br/p/download.html|
- Arts of free publicity without any commercial intent, such as covers Youtube videos, fan art, cosplay or any artistic-visual.
- The arts officers as wallpaper, concept art and chibi, can be freely used, cut, edited and published since have link to the homepage of the project UME
- Any job imprint offensive as racism or pornography, or any expression that does not respect the public order is expressly prohibited. - Any image theft, defamation of character or action in the public domain in bad faith towards authors or administrators of this project is expressly prohibited.
- The image of Ume for commercial distribution of any kind that is not officially conveyed to Zumii-chan require prior approval of the administration's legal team site.
- Banks voice for UTAU of Ume are free to use for non-commercial works.
- Any work to be included on CDs or DVDs should contact the staff of the project before taking the project forward.
- The creations are the sole responsibility of its creator, but the Zumii-chan does not allow any kind of offensive content, the creator keeps the right not to be responsible for works, whether imprint visual, written or audible showing offensive content