NAME INTERPRETATION: (Ushiko; cow, feminine name form) - She's an ushimimi.
|TYPE: NONEMODEL: NONE|
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C4-C5||RELATED CHARACTERS|
|WEIGHT||UNKNOWN||CHARACTER ITEM||Milk Bottle||CREATOR||KiraMoo|
|HEIGHT / MEASUREMENTS||4'11" (149.86cm)||VOICE SOURCE||KiraMoo||PICTURE LINK LIST||Cover Art , Concept Outfit|
|BIRTHDAY||November 17, 1994||LIKES||Animals, large open fields||MEDIA LIST||Soundcloud , Youtube|
|RELEASE DATE||November 17, 2012||DISLIKES||Too much noise||SIGNATURE SONG||Undetermined (coming soon)|
PERSONALITY: She tends to be rather mellow in mood, cheerful in company but has a stubborn streak and a quick temper.
The glowing parts on her gloves/shoes/collar/ears/horns/tail can change color or stop glowing. The tail, ears, and horns must remain as they are a part of her identity.
Hair color: Light blonde.
Headgear: Horns with USB outlets and cow ears that are speakers.
Eye color: Light Blue.
Dress: She likes to wear shiny latex outfits and anything with cow spot prints.
- Voicebank is free to use with credit to KiraMoo for voice and TheDrunkRecruit for the oto editing.
- Voicebank is not to be used commercially without permission.
- Feel free to draw art, create outfits, and make MMD models of her!
- Use her for duets if you wish, men women, whoever! As far as character, she looks up to Luka, if you want to play with that idea.
- I'd love to see what you make using her art/VB, but it's not required. You may post anything you make however as a video reply to youtube.
CV, only good for Japanese at current. Has a small and higher voice. Sounds are in hiragana but does have aliases in romaji. Download here: Ushiko Moo (rar file)