Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ウタヤ, written in kanji, 唄也 (Utaya; number/amount of songs)
Alias : U-ske (reads Yusuke)
|VOICE RANGE||197.7 Hz (G3)||
San Hara(distant cousin, love interest)
Mato ( childhood friend )
Kim Shou( duet mate-somehow like older brother )
Usui ( close friend )
Yuzuki Yukari (admires her)
|WEIGHT||50 kg||CHARACTER ITEM||Orange Jelly and Google||CREATOR||Y-ko|
|HEIGHT||165 cm||VOICE SOURCE||
|PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART|
|BIRTHDAY||November 11, 1995||LIKES||
Singing, sports, dancing, sweets, being funny, sometimes like to shop
December 9, 2011
Spicy foods, being called short (same as Waiko), being ignored
|SIGNATURE SONG||Funny Bunny(rock stock ver.)|
PERSONALITY: Utaya is kinda funny and likes to joke around, but he actually has a serious and calm side. He is always straight but kinda klutz. Utaya is Waiko's childhood friend, and they often fight about their short height.
Also, he easily turns red and tsun when someone said something that embarraassing him. Like.. "You're cute!" ...or something like that.
He's dating San Hara, his distant cousin. They don't always look lovey dovey, but Utaya really loves her (eventhough he still stalking IA and Yukari).
Hair color: Yellow/Blond
Eye color: Green
Shirt: Black with finger-length right sleeve
Jacket: Red and beige with bunny hood
Hair accesories: Red bunny hoodie, google (hanged around neck)
Feet: Black socks, red sneakers
Catchphrase: "Follow me! I'll sing for you!"
ACT2 : In progress
Read his "README" before using his voice bank. Please don`t use Utaya as PITCHLOID.
- He'll get angry if you call him cute, but he actually likes it. (maybe)
- When he's happy, somehow his bunny hood will raise up \(^0^)/
- He easily got depressed, especially when you ignore him.
- He likes to move his body.
- He rarely shows his affection to San Hara in front of people, though he really loves her.
- People would not have thought that he'll turn to be romantic when alone with San Hara.
- Goes to shopping with San Hara TOO often.
- Now he belongs to both Yko and Kim Hye Je-un (creator of Kim Shou & San Hara)
Certified true and correct from Sukene Utaya's creator, Y-ko. The contents of this page is subject to change without prior notice.