"I might not have the best voice; I might fail at some notes,
but as long as I can reach your soul, nothing else matters"
|GENDER||Female||VOICE RANGE||C4 as main note||RELATED CHARACTERS||
(she acts way younger)
|GENRE AND VOICE TYPE||
It tends to be a low voice, but it depends on the song.
|WEIGHT||62 kg||CHARACTER ITEM||Murasaki or the Pole Star, "the ocean"||CREATOR||Aura Autumnus|
|PICTURE LINK LIST||Violet Aura's Symphony|
|BIRTHDAY||Feb 2||LIKES||Drawing, chocolate, ice skating, swimming||MEDIA LIST|
|RELEASE DATE||Oct 31, 2013||DISLIKES||Stubborn people, hypocrisy||DEBUT SONG||EDEN|
|PERSONALITY: She is quite shy, but that doesn't stop her from helping others. Whenever aid is needed, she's there. She doesn't mind if she's the main voice or part of a choir, she always wants to share a song with her people. Her weakness is that she is really moody, but if she feels bad she will come back brighter and more cheerful than ever. She has 5 moods.|
Hair color: dark blonde
Headgear: double black hairband
Eye color: turquoise
Earphones: Purple clip-on headphones, attached through her star earrings
Outfit: Black dress with lace strip around the chest. Can also wear a choker made of the same material. Her shoes are also black. A star brooch is placed between the lace cloth and the black fabric. Both dress and nails are iridescent: they shine in different colors depending on the light source. The dress resembles the Aurora Borealis.
Nationality/Race: Catalan...? She defines herself as a "world citizen".
"The Ocean": She can be represented with an ether stream spinning and floating around her, with hand-shaped waves. That is called "The Ocean of Souls". Anyone singing with her is part of that Ocean.
"My aim is to be able to sing in many languages,
since they all deserve to be turned into a beautiful melody."
Japanese voicebank (VCV + CV, hiragana and romaji). 4 appends. DOWNLOAD HERE
It contains many extra sounds (eg. "si","ar","as","ah", l/r....) + 2000 voices. Sample included. Free multipitch, as explained here . EUPHORIA SCALE is available (3 pitch)
- Set Modulation to 0, Consonant Velocity from 150
- You can alternate duplicated sounds ( e.g. "ka" and "- ka")
- Delirium, R.E.M. and Silent&Caged will only be VCV
|CAT VCCV||Catalan||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE||Multilingual|
|CAT CVVC||Catalan||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|ESP VCCV||Spanish||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE||3 pitch + soft append|
|ESP CVVC||Spanish||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|ENG CVVC||English||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|FIN CVVC||Finnish||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|FIN VCCV||Finnish||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|FRA VCCV||French||DEMO||DOWNLOAD HERE|
(It will be updated on a regular basis)
Several guides are available for you to record in order languages, probably for Violet Aura's recording too.
You have Multilingual, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Hungarian, Dutch, Catalan.... Some include oto.ini's. You can download them HERE if you want to.
MMD and LipSync
- - It is the first UTAUloid with a Catalan voicebank.
- - Violet Aura's name was not chosen by her voicer, but it stayed.
- - The 5 hands can also be called the 5 Auras, because they also represent her 5 different moods.
- - Murasaki, the brooch, was designed to decorate a cardboard box in start shape. The idea was to have a Gothic star based on the cathedrals in Barcelona. It looked so great it was proclaimed the official symbol.
- - Unlike the Japanese voice banks, the rest have original reclists that you can access too.
- - 1 language, 1 VB. That's why Violet Aura exists for!