雪男 (Yukio; Snow boy written in Kanji)
His full name references his winter-themed design and is also a pun for his 'polar' personality.
|GENDER||Male||VOICE RANGE||C3-C4||RELATED CHARACTERS||
Ame Shirohi (Same Creator / Annoys a lot )
Yuuji Hyakuro (Tutor) Kazeko Gale (Same Creator / Friend?)
|WEIGHT||118 lbs (54 kg)||CHARACTER ITEM||Purple Yam||CREATOR||
|HEIGHT||5'5" (165 cm)||VOICE SOURCE||koolit||PICTURE LINK LIST||CONCEPT ART, PIAPRO, PIXIV, DEVIANT ART, GOOGLE IMAGE, PHOTOBUCKET|
|BIRTHDAY||January 12, 2012 (The day first used in UTAU)||LIKES||Talking, sports, visual kei, charades, being unconventional and/or an annoyance in public||MEDIA LIST||NICO NICO DOUGA, YOUTUBE|
August 1, 2013 (ACT1 release)
|DISLIKES||Homework, libraries, bunnies,
his mood swings
(Open to interpretation, but his creator depicts him as follows)
Very hyper and adventerous, yet it usually comes off as annoying to others. He lives life always feeling unstoppable, often seeking out new ways to entertain himself. His high-energy is very obvious to those around him but every once in a while will seem to "run out", leaving him very mopey and irritable. For the most part, however, he's a guy with a smirk on his face, ready to journey with whomever can keep up with him.
Being born with defective vocal chords never stopped Yukio from trying to express himself. Adapting without a voice, he made it standard for his actions to speak for themselves -- always over-the-top and in people's faces. When the time to recieve a surgically implanted 'voicebank' did come for him, his speech became yet another tool to communicate his lively behavior. He cherished his new voice and ever since the operation, never passed an opportunity to fill the silence with it.
Eye color: Indigo
Outfit: A mix of summery and winter elements with a general purple color-scheme. (See concept art)
Commonly used phrase: HOY!
Voice Configuration & Downloads
- Core Voicebanks
ACT1 (encoded in romaji with hiragana aliases)(CV) Japanese voicebank. Also includes breath sounds, concept art and a readme with some configuration tips.
VCV - Plans are made for a VCV bank; 連続雪 "Continuous Snow"
- You may not edit the samples of Yukio's voicebank without his creator's permission
- Redistribution of his whole bank is allowed as long as you acknowledge him as Koolit's UTAU
- He is not for commercial use unless discussed with his creator
- Credit must always be given to his creator, Koolit. You may not claim him or his voice samples as your own. This applies to art, covers, and any other works made public.
- You may edit his oto.ini file to make him sound better. Please consider sharing the updated file with Koolit if noticable effective changes are made.
- Contact his creator if you have any questions.
Please contact Koolit on youtube or deviant art if you find any issues with him that need fixing.
This article is written and certified true and correct by the author of the character. The details seen here may be subject to change without prior notice.